[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

Mind me asking how you manage your resistances when you wear only uniques? granted Doryani's has some resistances but no where near enough.
@cavespiderking purity of elements + purity of lightning
"
@cavespiderking purity of elements + purity of lightning

Those along with the many resistance nodes taken on the tree.
Last edited by ultra_super_hyper on Apr 12, 2017, 2:04:37 AM
A few more questions:

1) What would be a good curse for CWDT? I'm using Conductivity, but I feel some other curse would be better.
2) Should Summon Lightning Golem be together on the gloves with CWDT? I don't really understand that point...
3) Off-topic, what would be good masters to have in the hideout? I think Vorici and Zana are a must, what about remaining ones?
"
sqvirel wrote:
A few more questions:

1) What would be a good curse for CWDT? I'm using Conductivity, but I feel some other curse would be better.
2) Should Summon Lightning Golem be together on the gloves with CWDT? I don't really understand that point...
3) Off-topic, what would be good masters to have in the hideout? I think Vorici and Zana are a must, what about remaining ones?

1. I suggest enfeeble, its a good curse. temp chains or conductivity are other options

2. Summon lightning golem on CWDT means that it'll auto recast while mapping and during boss fights where you get hit. This is alot more convenient then self casting it everytime it dies which can be a hassle and takes time

3. Uh elreon is good. this build doesn't need any bench crafts so whatever
Playing around with this and a Green Nightmare/Dream makes it feel a lot better.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Playing around with this and a Green Nightmare/Dream makes it feel a lot better.

You lose a few hundred ES but its probably worth it while leveling when your damage isn't great yet and extra damage on normal clearing is actually noticeable. After a point the only time you notice damage is on tough bosses or the guardians during which the charges will wear off right away and then your average damage will be lower. Kinda expensive for for a leveling item but if you happen to have one then thats great
What would be a good chest item while leveling after Tabula? Currently level 47 and with very low survivability.
"
kneeki wrote:
What would be a good chest item while leveling after Tabula? Currently level 47 and with very low survivability.

ES builds are notoriously squishy while leveling. I wore zahndethus cassock until level 56 when I wore cloak of tawm'r

For both of these The only stat on them that mattered was highest ES I happened to have, they don't need to be uniques but they tend to by lying around on charaters

Picking up some ES or life nodes and then speccing out of them later is also fine
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info