[3.0] Iron Pumping Zombies: a Guardian Summoner Build

Thanks for your post! Similiar to you, I had on old Templar sitting around and in 2.6 I respecc'd according to your guide and its been fun! However, I find the HP pool lacking, and often times, will get 1 shotted when I draw aggro. I haven't re-allocated any points yet since 3.0, but my stats were roughly 3.8K HP, and 3K ES at Level 89.

This is my gear:

What's your HP/ES looking like?
Last edited by LordBlackthorn on Aug 10, 2017, 5:13:44 PM
"
Thanks for your post! Similiar to you, I had on old Templar sitting around and in 2.6 I respecc'd according to your guide and its been fun! However, I find the HP pool lacking, and often times, will get 1 shotted when I draw aggro. I haven't re-allocated any points yet since 3.0, but my stats were roughly 3.8K HP, and 3K ES at Level 89.

This is my gear:

What's your HP/ES looking like?

It's been a while since I've played with a baron (as I've been playing harbinger and only went back to standard to test a crazy idea I had for dark pact + minion instability) but I think I was sitting somewhere around 4.5k ES and ~1k hp after my life auras with a skin of the loyal. A big component of this was the shaper gloves and really high es belt, rings, and amulet.

Also, good luck ever finding a three rat talisman as good as the one I had (and sold for at least a tenth of what it's worth now)
Last edited by Fangheart25 on Aug 12, 2017, 1:12:17 PM
Hello

I have a question about Severed in sleep. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but you say that it's a hudge boost in dps/clearspeed but after buying one and test it on some maps the result is i clear faster with Mon'tregul as my 5 zombie just instat kill white pack and kill easly bosses. With Severed in sleep we lose the 100% more zombie damage and the poison seem not so good.

What did i miss? my test was on T9 map

Here my stuff:

+ 2 violent dead jewel

i'm lvl 79 + got 1000+ strength

Fly safe
Last edited by Tagmatar on Aug 19, 2017, 3:06:26 PM
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

I have a question about Severed in sleep. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but you say that it's a hudge boost in dps/clearspeed but after buying one and test it on some maps the result is i clear faster with Mon'tregul as my 5 zombie just instat kill white pack and kill easly bosses. With Severed in sleep we lose the 100% more zombie damage and the poison seem not so good.

What did i miss? my test was on T9 map

Here my stuff:

+ 2 violent dead jewel

i'm lvl 79 + got 1000+ strength

Fly safe

The damage boost from Severed in Sleep comes from the poison that it applies on enemies. Mon'treguels does not increase damage at all as it cuts your zombie count in half, rounding down. Mon'treguels is only good for increasing the HP of your zombies.
Is SRS any good with this build? I'm assuming they benefit from the minion strength.
when doing any baron build . the primary minions to use are always zombies and srs , they benefit the most
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
when doing any baron build . the primary minions to use are always zombies and srs , they benefit the most

SRS wasn't mentioned in this build, that's why I ask. They seem pretty good but haven't added too much to clearspeed for me, just dps for bosses. Not sure if skellies fill that role better.
Just curious where you placed the second Violent dead gem.

Thanks.
The Intelligence required doesn't need to be allocated, just within the radius. Almost any of the jewel sockets in the skill tree will suffice.
Hey I’m thinking of trying this build out, can it clear all content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info