Syrian Situation

"
torturo wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
I was reading some articles earlier, there are claim there were russians soldiers on the bases that were bombed yesterday. Can someone else confirm?

Well, the whole situation is kinda weird.
There are russians, and they were warned by the US military in advance. But russians are allies with Asad. So he got warned as well. They rellocated all the ground troops and strategic equipment in advance. Of course, americans also knew the attacked would get warned.

Further, less than a half of the tomahawks were confirmed to hit their targets. What happened to the rest hell knows. All the ground structures under attack were meaningless. For ex. a couple of (probably empty) buildings were hit, while the adjacent military infrastructure like the syrian aircraft runaway with all the planes left untouched.

From a military POV this strke makes no sense, so it was obviously politically motivated. The quesion is, was it about internal or external use, and depending on the answer we can track down the eventual future consequences.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
Great win for Assad as no more US planes over Syria.

Unlikely. Russians broke the treaty, but that doesn't mean they are gonna chase and attack US planes. Syrians can do shit. Americans will still fly, but will experience more difficulties getting tracked more actively by the russian ground and air AA forces. Also, russians said they are gonna provide additional AA missile systems to Assad. It also means there will be provocations from both sides. Which will also affect the political relations, and they aren't in a good shape even at the moment.

I know you dislike Trump, but mind that it's not his personal war, nor he started it. The name of the president doesn't matter, as America has a consistent foreign policy. Actually it's not him who takes the decisions, but his administration, the intelligence services and agencies, and the senate.

Dont forget China in this. They help Syria too. Its just not in the news because it doesnt fit the anti Putin and anti Assad narrative.

I was so glad Aleppo was freed now this mess. Damn US and EU, can they stop meddling with innocent peoples lifes?
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
Both assad and rebels have sarin gas, so both have the opportunity to use it.

People pull some interesting sht out of their a*** for sure. But then again threads like this are allways about what some white western Onlinegamers in front of their computers "believe" is happening...

"
Chemical weapons have killed hundreds of people since the start of Syria's civil war, with the U.N. blaming three attacks on the Syrian government and a fourth on the Islamic State group.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/timeline-chemical-weapons-syria-46572175

sorry guys but I thought it was funny

Spoiler
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Damn US and EU, can they stop meddling with innocent peoples lifes?

Exclude EU it's just a subject with no influence in geopolitics. It's your government who started the arab springs and blew up the region.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Damn US and EU, can they stop meddling with innocent peoples lifes?

Exclude EU it's just a subject with no influence in geopolitics. It's your government who started the arab springs and blew up the region.

My government? I dont have a government, i dont even have a country. I live in one, but what does that have anything to do with your comment?
Well, "your" as a general statement, in terms of "by nationality/citizenship". I thought you are an american, if not wrong. If wrong, excuse me.

Of course you have a country and national/ethnic identity, it can't be other way.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
Well, "your" as a general statement, in terms of "by nationality/citizenship". I thought you are an american, if not wrong. If wrong, excuse me.

Of course you have a country and national/ethnic identity, it can't be other way.

I live in germany but i dont belong to any government.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
torturo wrote:

You do wether you like it or not
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
torturo wrote:

You do wether you like it or not

No one tells me what i belong to.
"
D3izhistory wrote:
What i hate the most about this is gas prices going up tomorrow :(

CALLED IT!!!!! 7c/Per litre more(Canada) FML
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info