[2.6] Cospris Pathfinder CoC Discharger

Hey Guys,

this is the first Guide i am doing and i don't want to make this longer than necessary. I just wanted to share with you my take on the Cospris Discharger. I felt like doing a Discharger, but really wanted to do so as a Pathfinder.

Disclaimer:
Spoiler
This is by any means not cheap and since Flask management is quite vital not a beginners build. But if you have some currency to kill it is very well worth the fun

Core Items:
Spoiler

We are only using 7 Power charges! No Frenzy and no Endurance Charges. I managed to to all Guardians deathless so far, didn't tackle Shaper yet. All the other Bosses are doable.

Mapping is insanely fun and fast, not different from any other Dischargers tho, we just dont have the Red Explosions from Endurance Charges.

If people demand it i can upload a Video.

Here is my Example Gear:
Spoiler

Skilltree:
Spoiler

After talking to Riotpwn we came up with this:
This could be a tree with the 7th Power Charge:

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQAyGAB3m43OqAG873rTfiSdYlpEDcjwwzqbtYTFKjhHBtDQX2ry4WNDj_rsGMHFWFpSKVXgLL8V14auVmN_xpMnUzVQQow2idNwUr6KytO0DKEvRnGDCbGQLai-gOq6DXzviPk3189Jsev1wwm5k_IdoqMPxDt8uMpsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyzRX4OXGr60B_v6yBuUDDbXtlbGyVLrlfJKPqYrXC7XIq4kxzcjxrfmMSilwYZim-eykpfsJXI6-4y0UVHwGat8RhdPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-w4hXtmVClPf4D_EJ638W03TMedjZL3PQFmVAoCFQIAAAEAAAAAAAAAAA==

On the left side we use Intuitive Leap to reach the Power Charge and Faith and Steel.

Pros
- 7 Power Charges
- More Area Damage and effect
- Getting some all Res (we love Lightning Res because of Choir! :>)

Cons
- Losing 2 Jewel Sockets.. (Losing some Crit Multi anc Crit Chance)
- Losing even more Crit Multi and Crit Chance! :(

Change Faster Attacks in Voll's with Additional Accuracy. Try to get at least 4 Cyclone Attacks per

Will be tinkering around a lot, best will be to check my Character "ActionfknBronson" for Gear and Skilltree

Videos:
Spoiler
Strand Map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICOdF37Nxlg
Minotaur Map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWMzexsvoo8
Will add more once i recorded them

I am very well aware that this may not be the optimal way to build this Char and grateful for any sort of feedback on this!

So long,

have a wonderful day guys!
Last edited by Michaelibk on Apr 10, 2017, 3:01:14 AM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2017, 10:20:11 PM
taiwan build
Hey Michaelibk,

I like the idea behind that build - i think you were inspired by some Pathfinder Discharge 2.6//Taiwan Builds/Videos. (cuz of your Choir of the Storm, Firestorm..)

Your tree.. i dont get it.. Yeah I know, the 7th Power Charge is nice, but you're missing a lot of gear to do this. (LL or/and RF!?)

I made it similar - but going an other way. You're missing alot of Jewel Sockets (here comes the damage from) You can easily reach 600-700% Crit Multi. I'm not going into the templar tree.

Killed Shaper yesterday with ease (first time - started with 2.6 again after a long break)

greets
Last edited by riotpwn on Apr 7, 2017, 7:30:15 AM
"
riotpwn wrote:
Hey Michaelibk,

I like the idea behind that build - i think you were inspired but some Pathfinder Discharge 2.6//Taiwan Builds/Videos. (cuz of your Choir of the Storm, Firestorm..)

Your tree.. i dont get it.. Yeah I know, the 7th Power Charge is nice, but you're missing a lot of gear to do this. (LL or/and RF!?)

I made it similar - but going an other way. You're missing alot of Jewel Sockets (here comes the damage from) You can easily reach 600-700% Crit Multi. I'm not going into the templar tree.

Killed Shaper yesterday with ease (first time - started with 2.6 again after a long break)

greets

Hey riotpwn,

i specced to templar area for the AOE and the 7th Charge! Yeah i was inspired by this Taiwanese Guy using Choir. Could you make your Characters Public so i can take a look at it?

I wanted to make it work without having to go LL and using RF, since i dislike the idea of getting rekd by every Chaos mob without using Coruscating Elixir.

Last edited by Michaelibk on Apr 6, 2017, 11:49:03 AM
"
riotpwn wrote:
Hey Michaelibk,

I like the idea behind that build - i think you were inspired but some Pathfinder Discharge 2.6//Taiwan Builds/Videos. (cuz of your Choir of the Storm, Firestorm..)

greets

Can you post your gear/tree?Wanna take a look.
@Michaelibk
You're new Tree is looking good! Close to mine :3

Discharge CM Stacking with Global, Fire, Cold, Lightning and Elemental via Jewels is op..

How do you manage your accuracy atm? (cuz you're not using the node on the right side, near the 2 point socket and heartseeker)
-edit
Ok - your live tree dropped the left socket near EE for the accuracy node. :3

Current Gear:

Maybe wanna talk via PM? Or feel free to add me ingame.

-edit

Here is my tree:

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPkyEAB6m43OqAG873rTfiSdYlpEDcjwUUfe-KR4wdU31O0_51Qk_f_ejb8FtejWIurDOpu1hMUqOMLstMXb50cG0NBfamwI8Yry4WNDj_rsGMHFWFpSKVXgLL8V14auVmN_xpMnUzVQQow2idNwUr6KytO0DKEvRnGDCbGQLai-gOq6DXzviPk3189Jsev1wwm5k_IdoqMPxDt8uMpsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyzRX4OXGr60B_v6yBuUDDbXtlbGyVLrlfJKPqYrXC7XIo6rbiTHNyPGukC35jEopcGGYrw1UlRf4D_EJ638W03TMedjZL3PQAAAAAA

Last edited by riotpwn on Apr 7, 2017, 2:07:59 PM
"
riotpwn wrote:
@Michaelibk
You're new Tree is looking good! Close to mine :3

Discharge CM Stacking with Global, Fire, Cold, Lightning and Elemental via Jewels is op..

How do you manage your accuracy atm? (cuz you're not using the node on the right side, near the 2 point socket and heartseeker)
-edit
Ok - your live tree dropped the left socket near EE for the accuracy node. :3

Current Gear:

Maybe wanna talk via PM? Or feel free to add me ingame.

-edit

Here is my tree:

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPkyEAB6m43OqAG873rTfiSdYlpEDcjwUUfe-KR4wdU31O0_51Qk_f_ejb8FtejWIurDOpu1hMUqOMLstMXb50cG0NBfamwI8Yry4WNDj_rsGMHFWFpSKVXgLL8V14auVmN_xpMnUzVQQow2idNwUr6KytO0DKEvRnGDCbGQLai-gOq6DXzviPk3189Jsev1wwm5k_IdoqMPxDt8uMpsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyzRX4OXGr60B_v6yBuUDDbXtlbGyVLrlfJKPqYrXC7XIo6rbiTHNyPGukC35jEopcGGYrw1UlRf4D_EJ638W03TMedjZL3PQAAAAAA

Thx a lot for sharing,also gonna respect nodes near Templar area, need to grab some high es gear (belt,gloves,upg rings)
Also btw, how do you sustain mana without Elreon rings?
Cheers.
"

Thx a lot for sharing,also gonna respect nodes near Templar area, need to grab some high es gear (belt,gloves,upg rings)
Also btw, how do you sustain mana without Elreon rings?
Cheers.

Vinktar is enough. Trash will be "oneshotted" and with around 85-90% (sitting myself at 90% atm) Accuracy we can stick at bosses with Vinktar and leeeeeeeeech :3

Feel free to add me ingame (Myhf) or PM. :3

Last edited by riotpwn on Apr 7, 2017, 3:52:48 PM
Just wondering, you can't use RF unless your HP > 1 right? Also pressing any flask will disable RF because of pathfinder ascendancy right?
"
bluebookis wrote:
Just wondering, you can't use RF unless your HP > 1 right? Also pressing any flask will disable RF because of pathfinder ascendancy right?

If you got 1hp you cant use RF, I've seen video from Chinese/Tw guy, he was doing Shaper - he was able ta maintain RF while using all flasks (almost)

Also - keep in mind, Coruscating elixir with remove all your hp to 1, so that will cancel RF effect.

Upd. wait dude, I recognize you!You was playing Coc Vortex trickster in 2.5 like I am :D
Last edited by AphexWoot on Apr 8, 2017, 3:46:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info