[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
philophil wrote:
If this is with everything factored 15M dmg on POB how the hell can u say ur build output 16M dmg....

https://youtu.be/88CLKV-NhJM

If you checked previous post, this was clarified. 16m is with 10 wither stacks which it can't achieve.
i doubt it has even 10M

The main issue that i have with it, its that those number are still there on the build guide, n i truely belive its far off from the reality, n i hate when ppl showcase wrong number just to get more attention. Not that the build is bad, i personnaly think its nice to see voltaxic used again.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 7, 2017, 5:16:04 PM
"
philophil wrote:
i doubt it has even 10M

The main issue that i have with it, its that those number are still there on the build guide, n i truely belive its far off from the reality, n i hate when ppl showcase wrong number just to get more attention. Not that the build is bad, i personnaly think its nice to see voltaxic used again.

I can understand what you mean. He just likes to say millions of dps haha! :D
I feel its unnecessary to focuse on that tho as you can clearly see tons of dps in our videos.

When I open my POB profile barrage does 2.075.000 dps with 5 wither stacks vs shaper(chaos res)
I suppose this is as realistic as it gets. And 18.6 mill dps with 20 wither stacks which are up all the time I promise!!!! Without wither it does 5.500.000 dps vs shaper/guardians.

My Lightning arrow does 750k dps in maps (not bossfights and no wither)

You can check my tree and my items on my profile.
Last edited by ffoD on Apr 7, 2017, 7:08:04 PM
"
philophil wrote:
i doubt it has even 10M

I agree with you that it should reflect more on the reality but if OP is happy with his tittle I'm fine with it. The build is good, the videos showcase the reality even the 2 deaths at mino. And it's nice to see voltaxic get some love.
"
onadj123 wrote:
Would skyforths be a good upgrade for this build?

No. Skyforths is for crit builds to generate power charges.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
I am reading about your build and I'd like to make a try. I have a 83 raider i want to reroll, it seems it could be a good choice.
I was at first looking for a NO 6L build. I am amazed to see how so many people get 6L stuff apparently without any difficulty. How the hell are you doing that ?? :D I never succeeded in forging a 6L, and buying it is so expensive.
Most build creators are swearing 6L is not needed, but in the end you are always blocked to reach end gear without 6L.
Thanks for reading and may be for your thoughts about this.

you dont need a 6l on a poison build that generate poison outside the gem setup.

"
ffoD wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
i doubt it has even 10M

I feel its unnecessary to focuse on that tho as you can clearly see tons of dps in our videos.

When I open my POB profile barrage does 2.075.000 dps with 5 wither stacks vs shaper(chaos res)
I suppose this is as realistic as it gets. And 18.6 mill dps with 20 wither stacks which are up all the time I promise!!!! Without wither it does 5.500.000 dps vs shaper/guardians.

ok yeah i did input all the stuff on POB n really the dmg get reckt vs shaper/guardian thats probably the reason behind the difference between my build with X amount of M dmg vs ur build with X amount of M dmg vs guardian or shaper.

Tho using ur profile has it is its showing 4.7M dmg vs shaper with 20 wither stack n everything up even frenzy with point blank factored it give 7.2M. (help me figure where im doing something wrong). When ur inputing everything vs normal mob its says its 30M dmg.

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 7, 2017, 7:43:15 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
ffoD wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
i doubt it has even 10M

ok yeah i did input all the stuff on POB n really the dmg get reckt vs shaper/guardian thats probably the reason behind the difference between my build with X amount of M dmg vs ur build with X amount of M dmg vs guardian or shaper.

Tho using ur profile has it is its showing 4.7M dmg vs shaper with 20 wither stack n everything up even frenzy with point blank factored it give 7.2M. (help me figure where im doing something wrong). When ur inputing everything vs normal mob its says its 30M dmg.

. I dont know man. Flasks? Shock? Projectile range for point blank? This build does not use frenzy charges. Did you remember to load my jewels? I do almost 2.1 mill dps with 5 stacks of wither vs shaper. So if you have my barrage at 4.7 mill with 20 stacks ur forgetting something.
oh so u factor Shock? because u know shaper cannot be shock?

So yes i did factor Point Blank and jewel n everything even frenzy has i said, so 7.5M seem probably right vs shaper, the reason behind ppl saying its wrong its mainly because its not insta 7.5M dmg its DOT dmg so it take some time before u unlock full dmg, u will probably never seem that full 7.5M, maybe vs shaper but never full dmg in map.
This thread is a good example of how bad people are at using path of building. Its easy for everyone to throw around different numbers when you use a different fucking configuration. TLDR The dps is as expected and high enough for fucking everything so I don't see why anyone is even commenting on this. What does it matter if you do 5 or 10million dps on shaper when each phase takes 10seconds at that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info