[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
divinity wrote:
I find myself little bit squishy (10k es). What else can I do? And one question about Immortal Call (I know golem isn't working, just leveling it to 20+). If you have NO endurance charges, does it still procs the IC?

Also what about gloves with Elemental weakness on hit? It's better than vulnerability? Or not?

Squishy with 10k ES? I am at 7k and only level 73 and I fly through T11-12 maps. So don't know what would cause you to be so squishy.

And IC procs without endurance charges. They only increase the duration.

And Vulnerability and Ele Weakness are both much inferior to Temp Chains. I know, it might sound counterintuitive to not take Vulnerability on hit gloves for a poison build, but we don't deal much physical damage so it is not as helpful as it is with most other poison builds. Temp Chains is just much nicer to have.

I wanted to repeat a question I asked before in the thread:

Anybody else got massive mana problems if they follow the guide to the letter? For me it is absolutely impossible to play without Enlighten 3 linked to my HoT+Wrath+Discipline. Without it I am out of mana if I do one shot that doesnt hit. Also, even when I hit and leech back up, the delay in leech takes away like 50% of my attack speed.

I run all three auras without Enlighten and do just fine. I have 76 mana unreserved, feel free to check my profile to see if you are missing anything crucial.
"
Hellsmith wrote:
I run all three auras without Enlighten and do just fine. I have 76 mana unreserved, feel free to check my profile to see if you are missing anything crucial.

Mhh, nothing big. I have more attack speed (amulet corruption and Cruel Bandits?), maybe thats why I get the "out of mana" message. Have 78 unreserved mana without Enlighten. Will test it again tomorrow.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Mhh, nothing big. I have more attack speed (amulet corruption and Cruel Bandits?), maybe thats why I get the "out of mana" message. Have 78 unreserved mana without Enlighten. Will test it again tomorrow.

attack speed is the best to gain DPS, and you need higher mana pool. Around 150 is good enough, so take charisma node.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

attack speed is the best to gain DPS, and you need higher mana pool. Around 150 is good enough, so take charisma node.

I have taken Charisma and the 4% reduced mana reserved in the Influence Cluster... Without them I couldn't even use all 4 Auras. As I said, I have done the same thing as OP when it comes to mana and Auras.

Your profile is private so I can't check what you did to get 150 unreserved mana without using Enlighten.

Last edited by Mecielle on May 2, 2017, 4:34:45 AM
Another question, what is the best method - cost wise - to get 3g1r on the 6l regalia, i have allready used around 400 chromes without success. I guess i should use vorici bench now, whats better 3 green or 2g1r to get it?
"
Luzi_ wrote:
Another question, what is the best method - cost wise - to get 3g1r on the 6l regalia, i have allready used around 400 chromes without success. I guess i should use vorici bench now, whats better 3 green or 2g1r to get it?

Vorici Calculator
http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Last edited by Hellsmith on May 2, 2017, 10:23:44 AM
Has anyone tried guardians/shaper with less than 10k ES? I am currently at 9.5k ES and my gear is linked below.

Think I'd be able to do it?

Gear
Spoiler
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Has anyone tried guardians/shaper with less than 10k ES? I am currently at 9.5k ES and my gear is linked below.

Think I'd be able to do it?

Gear
Spoiler

I use a slightly different tree (and shapers gloves) and got 8,2k es and phoenix/minotaur are rly easy, hydra is ok too and chimera i fucked up 2 times already but because of my misstakes and cause i run corrupted for completion. And i should mention i never did any guardian except phoenix before this build.

Shaper was easy as hell....first try died 3 times.
2 times i was stupid and didnt dodge his slam and once i triggered a vortex exactly where zana made her save shield (even if i would try i wouldnt get it placed more in the middle under her :D).

And i am running LA on a 5link what was a little bit tricky with the add's but should be easier for you.

Tldr: Just try it but my guess would be it's gonna be easy.
What's the most important upgrade for me right now? i'm missing +1 arrow quiver, dying sun and barrage enchant
"
Micco10 wrote:
What's the most important upgrade for me right now? i'm missing +1 arrow quiver, dying sun and barrage enchant

Well i give you a little hint...

We are pathfinder and rely on flasks.

And then:
Quiver gives you 1arrow.
Enchant 2.
Dying sun 3.

Now take a guess....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info