[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

-
Last edited by stryxer on Apr 6, 2017, 3:40:38 AM
Is it possible to do shaper/guardians without +2 proj enchant? And what would the order of importance be for 5L bow and chest setup?
"
darkduty wrote:
Is it possible to do shaper/guardians without +2 proj enchant? And what would the order of importance be for 5L bow and chest setup?

for barrage u can drop added light, TS Drop Pierce
Is there a difference between putting barrage/tornado shot on either bow/body? Or is it just about getting the colours on either item
u got videos ?
"
Tobinator wrote:
u got videos ?

being uploaded as we speak, i live in aussie so internet is shit here.

"
Aldryix wrote:
Is there a difference between putting barrage/tornado shot on either bow/body? Or is it just about getting the colours on either item

any is fine, colour issue only haha, cause bow is easy for green, while chest u basically have to go 5 off colour .
video up
Bump for a friend, nice guide bro :)
Is the build HC viable?
I have some updates that will summarize my previous posts as well:

Shaper:

Deathless. Super easy. Never killed shaper that quick on any build before.

Guardians:

Deathless. Super easy. Even chim and hydra.
Mino and Phoenix went down in less than 6-7 sek.

Uber atziri:

Ran it with onslaught league stone by mistake. Still easy. Died 2 times to trio because fuck ups + they had onslaught and i was one shot once because I got caught by atziris spinning arrows move. I also killed 1 vaal super fast so the other one went down and got into rage mode. Facetanked it with leech. There is no way you can ever die to a vaal on this build.

Overall should be done deathless and theres no way you will ever brick a set.

Breach of chayula:

Killed chayula in litterally 1.5 sek if not even faster. Super easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info