LL RF with level 34+ [LHC]

Hey, sorry for late respond.
Overall it works the same way in 3.1 Abyss and it should be even better now with abyss jewels -> flat es, regen etc.
I also have some update for 3.0 in the video description. For example you can use Doedre's scorn at lvl 39.

About the regen: make sure that your fire resis is capped, time of need ascendancy and all the unique items. Don't forget to have your golem up ;).

You can also make your character visible in your privacy settings, so that i can check your character.

Hey I was looking at your recent rf character and I noticed you don't get much resistance on gear at all, were you re-rolling ele weakness maps or just relying on flasks? I have 7k ES right now, level 71, and I'm used to trying to overcap so I could ignore ele weakness. Should I just not care? You can check my character (Righeous_Bukkake, yes I spelled it wrong) and maybe give me critique I guess. I got the best gear I could find after dying, it's just I find that I will barely reach cap when I get a chayula (probably won't be for a long time, week or something) so it seems like overcap is out of the question. Oh, and was curious about jewels. Flat es abyss jewels or % + burning?
"
isunktitanic wrote:
Hey I was looking at your recent rf character and I noticed you don't get much resistance on gear at all, were you re-rolling ele weakness maps or just relying on flasks? I have 7k ES right now, level 71, and I'm used to trying to overcap so I could ignore ele weakness. Should I just not care? You can check my character (Righeous_Bukkake, yes I spelled it wrong) and maybe give me critique I guess. I got the best gear I could find after dying, it's just I find that I will barely reach cap when I get a chayula (probably won't be for a long time, week or something) so it seems like overcap is out of the question. Oh, and was curious about jewels. Flat es abyss jewels or % + burning?

Yep, my hybrid RF character isn't elemental weakness capped. But I would swap vitality for purity of elements to be able to run elemental weakness. Usually I would replace clarity in my gloves with purity of elements and put clarity in geofri's sanctuary.

In terms of Jewel: Efficient Training where ever you have enough Int in radius use it over abyss and old jewels. Unless you have really good jewels. STR scales our life, es, mana and damage.
Hello, i just started testing leveling with this on abyss HC. my problem is that im not regaining ES even with ruby flask, any idea why?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Makmon1337/characters
"
Makmon1337 wrote:
Hello, i just started testing leveling with this on abyss HC. my problem is that im not regaining ES even with ruby flask, any idea why?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Makmon1337/characters

Hey, sorry for late responds. I checked your character and I think you fixed it already? If you have any questions you can write me a pm or ingame.

im running to the same issue at lvl 35.. I just cant sustain RF no matter what
Hey hey , got a problem . Got 107% fire res @lvl 34 , regen is going from 214.4 up to 429.5 . Also fore me i cant sustain my RF . What to do ?
When i pop a ruby flask im capable of sustaining, only i have the problem that if ruby flask runs out, im dead in no time. Also killing mobs in time before my flasks run out is slowly getting an issue. At what stage you can drop your ruby flasks so you can sustain without them?

Also what jewels you took in those 3 spots?

EDIT: never mind, figured out needed first ascendancy and i can sustain without ruby now as well.
Last edited by Deadlyshine on Mar 24, 2018, 7:28:43 PM
Decided to level my guardian as Lowlife as well, the gear I had assembled had lvl 41 required as the highest piece so I chose that level to respec. Goes well for the moment, although I had crappy fire res so need to use Brightbeak for a while, which is of course a good weapon regardless just no ES

Gear
Spoiler

I also have a watcher's eye with % energy shield recovery rate which I think helps a fair bit, I can sustain rf without any pots or anything if I just have my stone golem up
can u lvl a league starter like that? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info