[2.6] Norse's Pathfinder Nova EK Build

Under Construction

Gear

Weapon:

Our best inslot weapon is a rare with High attackspeed, Spell crit chance and spell damage, having Crit multi and flat damage to spells is a huge bonus.

Brightbeak works if you have enough damage without a rare, it increases the shieldcharge speed by a ton and can make mapping feel very smooth.

Helmet:

A rare helmet with a lot of ES and some res with the EK Enchant would be our best inslot.

Chest:

A rare chest with as much ES as you can afford preferably with some Res or Int.

Gloves:

A pair of gloves crafted with an Insanity Essence, Preferably with ES and Resistance.

Boots:

A pair of Voidwalkers with attack and cast speed enchant for the 100% pierce on kill.

Amulet:

Victario's Acuity Amulet gives us powercharges and frenzy charges while mapping and gives us proj speed and damage.

Rings:

Our 1st ring would be a valyrium for antistun

Our second ring would be a high res ring to fill our resistances, Preferably with flat ES and percent ES Crafted.

Belts:

A belt with Strength because our build requires a bit of strength, rest with ES and Resistance. Best in slot would be a crystal belt with strength/res/es and crafted Movespeed

Links

Weapon:
3 Link - Herald of Ash - Discipline - Enlighten

Helmet:
4 Link - Tempest Shield lvl9 - Immortal Call Lvl4 - Increased DurationLvl 20 - Cast When Damage Taken Lvl4

Gloves:
4 Link - Shield Charge - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Flamedash

or

4 Link - Shield Charge - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Culling Strike (Requires 4 off)

Boots:
4 Link - Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Warlords Mark - Lightning Golem

Shield:
3 Link Most likely just a 3link Cwdt still unsure on what it should be.

Passives

Bandits

Normal : Kill All
Cruel : Cast Speed
Merc : If you're using Victario's Acuity get frenzy if you aren't get powercharge

IGN: @Norse
Last edited by norseman21 on Apr 3, 2017, 5:38:00 PM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2017, 10:17:55 PM
I fully recommend this variation of EK build made by one of the smartest and most entertaining streamers that PoE has.

One of the best map clearers with relartively low budget. I think I closed my gear in 3 ex, with 30% proj speed Hubris being most expensive item (1.5ex).

My gear below
Spoiler

8.5k ES, 40.5k EK dmg in town. Mana potion I am using let me spam EK almost infinitely. Taste Of Hate would be better if more toughness/dmg is needed. Warlord's Mark on CWDT setup let me heal myself when I am out of Vinktar's. Power Charge on hit with Orb of Storms for boss fights to keep blue charges up (dmg suck without them).

My only concern is single target dmg that's why I am thinking of getting Master Herbalist passive as my endgame ascendancy, which allows topoison (we have lot of phys and chaos dmg). I know this build is designed to speedfarming easy content but map clearing is also very good on t15 maps I tested.

Any idea of increasing single target dps? Is posion worth to have?
Last edited by HeyterVic on Apr 4, 2017, 3:16:10 PM
The passives link is broken ;_;
I can't decide my 6th link between:
- Empower 3
- Faster casting
- Added crit dmg
IGN: SjeveN
Any idea to fix the mana problem? Im running now Curse on hit-herald of ice-ice bite-warlords mark to leech.. but isn't the solution.
"
mrwertyy wrote:
Any idea to fix the mana problem? Im running now Curse on hit-herald of ice-ice bite-warlords mark to leech.. but isn't the solution.

Id like to know too. its a pain in the ass with poachers when youre fighting a tanky rare or boss.
"
HeyterVic wrote:
I fully recommend this variation of EK build made by one of the smartest and most entertaining streamers that PoE has.

One of the best map clearers with relartively low budget. I think I closed my gear in 3 ex, with 30% proj speed Hubris being most expensive item (1.5ex).

My gear below
Spoiler

8.5k ES, 40.5k EK dmg in town. Mana potion I am using let me spam EK almost infinitely. Taste Of Hate would be better if more toughness/dmg is needed. Warlord's Mark on CWDT setup let me heal myself when I am out of Vinktar's. Power Charge on hit with Orb of Storms for boss fights to keep blue charges up (dmg suck without them).

My only concern is single target dmg that's why I am thinking of getting Master Herbalist passive as my endgame ascendancy, which allows topoison (we have lot of phys and chaos dmg). I know this build is designed to speedfarming easy content but map clearing is also very good on t15 maps I tested.

Insanely lucky to find that gear that cheap the loyal alone is 2-3 ex and the head is about 3-5 ex depending on the rolls the rest is super cheap though.

On a side note I would suggest dropping the Nature's Adrenaline and grabbing the Master Herbalist like you suggest since its good for the extra poison dip and a nice chaos resist boost.
Last edited by cryyyy on Apr 7, 2017, 3:37:11 PM

Current gear farming strands no problem with a friend who has them fully buffed with rippy mods. Using the mana flask only sometimes as it feels I need it but if not I'm using a Silver Flask. Currently only level 74 and I have 0 gems yet fully buffed dps is about 89k. *boots are empty cause I didn't color them yet for CWDT set up.
Last edited by cryyyy on Apr 9, 2017, 2:50:41 AM
"
cryyyy wrote:
"
HeyterVic wrote:

My gear below
Spoiler

Insanely lucky to find that gear that cheap the loyal alone is 2-3 ex and the head is about 3-5 ex depending on the rolls the rest is super cheap though.

On a side note I would suggest dropping the Nature's Adrenaline and grabbing the Master Herbalist like you suggest since its good for the extra poison dip and a nice chaos resist boost.

Yea I started the build before Mathil hyped it so it was way cheaper. Skin of the loyal can be bought for 1ex I think and other color setup can work too.

I am using Master Herbalist for poison and thats enough for t15. Build like this would rather never be good vs t16, shaper, uber or even normal atziri.
"
HeyterVic wrote:
"
cryyyy wrote:
"
HeyterVic wrote:

My gear below
Spoiler

Yea I started the build before Mathil hyped it so it was way cheaper. Skin of the loyal can be bought for 1ex I think and other color setup can work too.

I am using Master Herbalist for poison and thats enough for t15. Build like this would rather never be good vs t16, shaper, uber or even normal atziri.

I think mathil does not agree with You, u must be playing rlly bad If u cant do Uber atziri ir shaper lol
Last edited by Seymowr on Apr 11, 2017, 9:51:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info