{2.6} Immortal Cleaver - Dual Wield Cleave Juggernaut

Hey guys, this will be my first post so go easy, as this is also still a work in progress. I've tried multiple builds this league that all claim to be end game viable, but they just didn't work out for me. So, I decided I would try my own. This build revolves around facetanking, while also being able to dish out the deeps. The main skill is cleave, while relying on endurance charges. The link to the tree i created can be found here

Offence

DPS in town with inc aoe

DPS w/ conc effect

Inc aoe w/ 7 end charges 3 frenzy + fortify

Conc effect w/ 7 end charges 3 frenzy + fortify

Defence

Defence in town

Defence w/ 7 end charges + fortify

Passive
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQUROwCAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FEaPny4KS4B5xv6Jd-kGcEEeWipbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nNuiGYGFSxVPcMkh4BTzAGngNtfI1kti9WK_xrFcNlmyRzvObaGXZYa2Nz36FUptqi08ZLiftQXQkm_dNxPZyqayqWfOfPi3Sxq4MXxjXU6X3MnzZVamXtGoB8kGCB9l8FHEbqhDw8lqBOsEH135jF_jru-0OPN-_20_gwyW8YEFjcBHVV5dDMdrBdO0FLb_VU7suU9Nveu9AoCFgwYvbpwlY0_yBQTXvOu108SmlpzCezfKcbpf3vm878430g8ABBsZdpN3Vyx7SOAAAAAAA

Bandits
Normal: Oak
Cruel: Kraityn
Merciliess: Oak

Ascendancy
Normal: Unyielding
Cruel: Unflinching
Merciless: Unrelenting
Uber: Unbreakable

Current Gear

Planned uniques
-2x Varunastra
-Gruthkul's Pelt
-Veruso's Battering Rams
-Voidheart

Will update the build as it comes along. My ign is Wall_Of_Whoop_Ass if you have any questions. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Last edited by godspunisher on Apr 12, 2017, 11:26:43 PM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2017, 6:04:55 PM
Hey, how is this coming along??
Good! Only level 70 atm, having had as much time to play recently. I will keep pushing the character when I have the time and try to keep this post updated as much as possible.
What is the purpose of this build other than to use bunch of expensive uniques that don't make much sense?

x2 Varunastra? WHY ? your tree is not using any axe claw or mace nodes ? So why just not take really strong sword and scale your damage even more ? :D

your passing right next to "Unwavering stance" node and your rather spend 2 ascendancy points on "unbreakable". ( LOL) I get the double amount of armor idea but if you knew anything about physical damage reduction mechanics you would not take that whilst being so close to Unwavering stance"
Lust for carnage node ( lol) Blade barrier node ( ROFL)

Your wasting so much nodes on armor while not taking only thing that can mitigate one shot mechanics... are you afraid of auto hits so much that you have to run your build on 3k hp ? :D JESUS.

W8 i know this is expensive dried lake farmer :;))))

Just ask someone on opinion to save you some time and currency. You would spend your whole play time on build that will not result in success of any kind.

This is the most unthought spending of tree points and uniques I have ever saw....
is this build viable in the newest league, please?
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info