I could really use a beta key and I explain why..

Hello,

I have been waiting in the line for a beta key for a very long time (like many of you did, I sincerely understand that). I know I haven't been active on forums from the beggining but I did not know about the rule that you get 10x chances if you are active on forums..

I would really love to get a beta key and I believe I will make great use of it for many reasons.
First of all I am an experienced RPG player like most of you I think, I love RPG-style games since Diablo I, and since then I have tried a lot of games that could get me into the style of Diablo II without much of success.

Secondly I have a great experience on beta testing since I have already participated in the closed beta testing of World of Warcraft:the Cataclysm before the first patch 4.0.1 was released and I have taken part in many other beta tests, closed or open providing constructive feedback, like Heroes of Newerth open beta back in early 2011 etc.

Last but not least I am currently studying computer science as a programmer and therefore I realise the heavy importance of beta testing and user feedback, so I will do my best to help this game get going.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to spend online currently and participate in those contests that other users hold so if anyone out there hear my plea and could send me a beta key in my inbox I will be really grateful. Thank you if you read that.

Cheers,
Aposperite.
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792
Last edited by Aposperite on Feb 10, 2012, 10:48:30 AM
Hey congrats dude! ;)
Congratulations my friend.
You will be very happy now. :P
I hope you enjoy your beta key.

I hope for myself not too wait to much and get a beta key as you get. I'm not so experienced as you but I love to help in beta games. Actually I helped in 1-2 RPG games in past. It's funny when you help people and staff to acomplish their goals for a game.

Hope to recieve my beta key fast and help the community of path of exile as you do right now.
See ya in game ( when i recieve my key of course =D ).

Congratulations again,
CursedPX.
Last edited by CursedPX on Feb 10, 2012, 6:13:38 PM
Congrats! :) I hope I get one soon :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info