Sarn Arena Etiquette?

"
robmafia wrote:

protip: don't use metaphors you're painfully ignorant about.

mma "master?" please.

Are you one of those twerks who believe only Tai-chi hacks are real masters giving them slurpees each time they fart their "ki"? GTFO you are the one who s ignorant there mister.

Anyone who teach and have knowledge in his field can be called a master if he is the best at what he do.

"
robmafia wrote:

it's situational. i tend to leave them alone if they sit in a corner, but if they start complaining like crazy, i'm not going to go out of my way to avoid them/won't try to shift (un)friendly fire away from them.

noble attitude, Might be hard to control where your lightning trap balls are flying tho.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 25, 2017, 7:19:41 AM
"
You would have a problem calling Rickson Gracie a MMA master?

HILARIOUS. wtf? hahahahahahahhahahaha.

bjj master? sure.

mma? GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA

pleeeeeease. he was possibly the biggest mma fraud ever (mario sperry's 600-0 or whatever faked claim would give him a run for his money, but sperry actually fought people, so...). a self-proclaimed (fake) record of 400-0. fought a few cans (and basically the biggest cans to have ever been cans - people who had literally no idea what submissions were, lolz) and then refused to fight anyone who was actually a fighter. was supposedly the best around and the best of his family... but conveniently refused to fight saku after saku beat up essentially his entire family and shat on their bs legacy.

rickson's mma prowess is bullshido. you might as well have said ashida kim or frank dux. haha

"
Or are you one of those twerks who believe only Tai-chi hacks are real masters giving them slurpees each time they fart their "ki"? GTFO you are the one who s ignorant there mister.

...WOOOOOOOOOOW.

so you made a hilariously bad strawman that's also a jump to (baseless) conclusions... and then you ran with it and called me ignorant? good job!

"

noble attitude, Might be hard to control where your lightning trap balls are flying tho.

while true, if they die from one-few errant projectiles without being cursed, it's kind of on them.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on May 25, 2017, 7:28:06 AM
"
robmafia wrote:

HILARIOUS. wtf? hahahahahahahhahahaha.

bjj master? sure.

mma? GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA

pleeeeeease. he was possibly the biggest mma fraud ever (mario sperry's 600-0 or whatever faked claim would give him a run for his money, but sperry actually fought people, so...). a self-proclaimed (fake) record of 400-0. fought a few cans (and basically the biggest cans to have ever been cans - people who had literally no idea what submissions were, lolz) and then refused to fight anyone who was actually a fighter. was supposedly the best around and the best of his family... but conveniently refused to fight saku after saku beat up essentially his entire family and shat on their bs legacy.

rickson's mma prowess is bullshido. you might as well have said ashida kim or frank dux. haha

If you consider someone training multiple champions in MMA not a master then I can t help you.

while is 10-0 record is not impressive he did stopped his career unbeaten (some balls to fight IRL, something few people have).

Bringing Saku in the discussion is hilarious considering half his fight in Japan are fixed(we all know Pride was a yakuza playground).

Yes the GRacie Killer did beat few Gracie fair and square, won t say the same with all the cans he faced who got some check from the Yakuza to let him win.

I did not imply Gracie was the best MMA fighter tho, I only implied his knowledge in MMA, the way he trained multiple champion and how those champion talk only good about him make Gracie a master.

I still want to know why a MMA teacher could not be a master tho and yes you are ignorant if you still believe MMA teachers can t be called masters.

I have feeling to speak with a sherdog OT white belt, to trash talk someone who actually put his health on the line while you probably just roll maximum 1 time a week)

Muhhh Rickson a fraud muhh muhhh. Yet everyone who trained with him (like Jean Jacques Machado for exemple )consider him like the best practitioner they ever rolled with.
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on May 25, 2017, 8:07:30 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:

If you consider someone training multiple champions in MMA not a master then I can t help you.

wtf?

this is so hilariously far from truth that i honestly can't believe i'm reading it. especially on this site, which should be far from the land of bullshido.

not only do i NOT consider ___ a "mma master," but no one in all of mma does. even the best trainers around aren't pompous enough to call themselves that, nor do any of their fighters.

please tell me the "mma master"/name of the gym where this bullshido happens.

dollars to doughnuts, you won't.

"
Head_Less wrote:

while is 10-0 record is not impressive he did stopped his career unbeaten.

...this... retorts nothing. he fought ONE halfway legit fighter. in his last fight. and even that was a good matchup, as funaki was just a grappler (and had considerably worse jj credentials). and rickson still had a hard time and promptly retired.

his other fights? 2 against a literal bum (zulu), 2 against a pro wrestler who never learned to fight and his only wins were notorious works (and the coleman work is the most notorious dive in major mma (pride, ufc, etc), 6 from the vtj tournament against complete nobodies. he refused to face any competition and ducked poor old saku harder than bisping is currently ducking the entire 185 division.

"
Head_Less wrote:
Bringing Saku in the discussion is hilarious considering half his fight in Japan are fixed(we all know Pride was a yakuza playground).

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

boy, are you confused.

tell me one fixed fight of saku's. just one. a youtube link will suffice. so i guess when he broke renzo's arm, that was just renzo taking a dive? you think the gracies, whose entire $ was based on their rep as fighters, would take dives?

this is just sad.

"
Head_Less wrote:
Yes the GRacie Killer did beat them fair and square,

WTF? why would you bother ranting about yakuza and fixed fights if you then say this, proving that even you know it was an irrelevant smokescreen attempt? hahahaha.

"
Head_Less wrote:
won t say the same with all the cans he faced who got some check from the Yakuza to let him win.

...such as? name one.

you seem to be thinking that my argument is 'rickson's no master, saku is!!!' - it's not. i don't even like saku. you're basically wrecking even your own point with this.

"
Head_Less wrote:
I did not imply Gracie was the best MMA fighter tho, I only implied his knowledge in MMA, the was he trained multiple champion and how those champion talk only good about him make Gracie a master.

...so you're trying to backpedal on your claim while still calling him a "master" of mma. just... wow. and trains? who does rickson even train? his gyms are a joke. and i don't think he has much of anything to do with mma.

hell, he talked shit on mma. http://www.bjjee.com/articles/rickson-gracie-mma-sets-a-bad-example-to-the-youth-only-attracts-people-who-like-barbarism/

"
Head_Less wrote:
I still want to know why a MMA teacher could not be a master in your book tho.

...what year is it? are you stuck in the early 90s, where people believed in dim mak death touch nonsense?

i think that because everyone in mma thinks that - because it's the core of mma, itself. there is no "master and pupil" bullshit. it's what separated mma from tma, to begin with.

it's not that i think this, it's that EVERYONE IN MMA THINKS IT, because it's what it IS. anyone who calls himself a "master of mma" is either joking or someone who thinks s/he "trains ufc." ie: full of shit.

"

I have feeling to speak with a sherdog OT white belt, to trash talk someone who actually put his health on the line while you probably just roll maximum 1 time a week)

Muhhh Rickson a fraud muhh muhhh. Yet everyone who trained with him (like Jean Jacques Machado for exemple )consider him like the best practitioner they ever rolled with.

my sherdog join date is 2003.

any other dumb conclusions you'd like to make?

and reading MASTER, i said his mma prowess is a joke. and that he's a fraud with mma. bjj =/= mma.

please make a thread on sherdog about "mma masters" and send me a PM with a link to it. we shouldn't clutter this thread much more with this, even if this subforum is a ghost town.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on May 25, 2017, 8:18:29 AM
I think you are either too illiterate or blindfolded by your pedant belief to understand what "master" means in this context

You are the one who s stuck in the 90 thinking "master" as a term synonym as "godly" or "magical"

Like I said, I consider anyone who s the best in his field and a good teacher as a "master"
On this term I consider people on the pvp forum who actually have knowledge and kick some asses as "masters" too.

[Removed by Support] Unlike you, I consider anyone who fighted in an arena a "master" as bad they could have been.

You have the right to believe Gracie or any MMA champions as not fit to bear your mythical definition of "master". But I want to be clear that to me "master" only imply a champion or very good teacher.

I simply talked about saku fixed fight in parallel with your accusation of Rickson fighting cans/fixed too. It is well known any fighter in pride had or been confronted to yakusas. I encourage you to listen Uno s speech on the Joe rogan podcast.

[Removed by SUpport] stop acting like you know shit simply because you watched UFC fightpass .

TL/DL Gracie have the right to be called "master" in my book for what he achieved IRL. Unlike you link me a video of yourself actually having pro MMA fights I feel you should have no rights to even open your mouth [Removed by Support]

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 25, 2017, 8:33:08 AM
^^ all those removed by support sound like I was using ad nomined insults while it was not the case.

Not sure what was "antagonistic" compared to this guy who got butthurt because I used the term "MMA master".

Rofl ok I remember, it seem the simple fact to mention some type of hat is antagonistic.
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on May 25, 2017, 8:40:22 AM
"
robmafia wrote:

please tell me the "mma master"/name of the gym where this bullshido happens.

dollars to doughnuts, you won't.

http://mmamasters.com/

here one, your are welcome
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on May 25, 2017, 8:44:39 AM
recap:

i asked you to tell me your gym or any gym that proclaims to have "mma masters" - you didn't.

i asked to take this to sherdog and PM me a link - you didn't.

i asked you to name saku's fixed fights - again, nope.

*sigh* i tried. since you replied (twice more?) instead of PMing, i guess you'd just ignore a PM now.

there are no "masters" in mma because it's contrary to mma. mma is constantly evolving and the fighters have to evolve with it or be left behind (unless they're a rare exception that's just THAT good one-dimensionally, like shinya aoki. but he's still far from a top fighter now, anyway). no real trainers or real gyms would dare say anything that ignorant and pompous (refer to themselves as mma masters), as they'd get viciously mocked and have their reputation take a huge hit.

edit: come on. 3 replies to one post?

"
Head_Less wrote:

here one, your are welcome

a mcdojo. what a surprise. /s

sorry for any derailment, guys. see you in sarn.
[Removed by Support]

Last edited by robmafia on May 25, 2017, 8:52:17 AM
"
robmafia wrote:
recap:

mac dojo lol

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ricardo-Lamas-32051

Spoiler
Main Titles in Jiu Jitsu:
•World Nogi Champion (2007 absolute – Master);
•4x Bahia State Champion – Black Belt (2003 & 2004 weight and absolute);
•Grapplers Quest Superfight Champion (UFC Expo against Vinny Magalhaes);
•ADCC Reserve Fight Champion (2004 against Eduardo Jamelão);
•Budweiser Cup Champion (2004 Nogi);
•Atlantic Cup Champion (2004 absolute);
•NAGA Superfight Champion (2004 against Enrico Coco)

Other Important Titles in Jiu Jitsu:
•Alfa-Barra Cup Champion (2000 Brown Belt);
•2x Bahia Champion (1994 Blue Belt, 1996 Purple Belt);
•Gracie Cup Champion (1994 Blue Belt);

Judo Main Achievements:
•10x Bahia State Champion (1991, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000);
•Brazilian University Champion (1997);
•New York Judo Open Champion (1998);
•Brazil vs Mexico Challenge Champion (1999);
•South American University Silver Medallist (1997);
•3x Brazilian National Bronze Medallist (1992, 1997 & 1998)

Weight Division: Peso Medio (82kg-181lbs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e22YkhhDP1E

Recap:

-I use the term "MMA master"
-you get butthurt by it
-I proceed to name Rickson Gracie a legend who had real fight in the ring and by the words of JJ machado himself " Rickson Gracie Is The Michael Jordan Of Jiu-Jitsu’

-You get even more butthurt and start insulting a guy who really fight IRL while you sit on your chair eating pocorns.
-I try to explain you that "master" is simply meaning great teacher.
-You poop me some shit about sakuraba then Rickson being a fraud while Saku was deepdown in yakusa business.
-You then explain me that none in the MMA world will call themselves "masters" and I can t link you anything like that.
-I link you an MMA gym with some MMA coaches calling themselves "masters" with one who actually coached on the TUF
-You call the gym "Mac dojo" coz you butthurt and at the same time insulting real IRL fighters.

Imo you should be ashamed to insult people who fought IRL while all you did is probably playing with a console and rolling with fatso blue belt on sundays.

Again, you are the one with a pedant attitude who decided on your own accord none could be called "master" in MMA.

The thing you really don t understand is that "master" is simply a term defining a professor with high qualifications.

None serious believe "master" word to be linked to godly anymore.
You got butthurt by it I am sorry.

You can call anything you want a "mac dojo" but please don t do it on their face particulary in Brazil lol.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on May 25, 2017, 9:19:16 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:

You can call anything you want a "mac dojo" but please don t do it on their face particulary in Brazil lol.

you implied you're oldskool sherdog, but you don't even know what mcdojo means... or how it's spelled.

why would i go to brazil to tell a miami mcdojo that they're a mcdojo? kids' classes and karate? i'm sure they know they're a mcdojo.

for the last time, bjj =/= mma.

i'm done. i checked sherdog in hopes of seeing some "mma master" thread on there, but alas - none. have the last word, if you'd like (since you insist on keeping this discussion here) - i won't clutter this thread anymore.
[Removed by Support]

Last edited by robmafia on May 25, 2017, 9:19:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info