Sarn Arena Etiquette?

"
Aodui wrote:
There are no rules, but as a guideline, if someone complains you must answer that complaint with unrelenting force.

Also, if two melee are ever fighting each other you must interrupt with your broken non-melee build.

It is expected, no two melee really want to get a full 1v1 against each other, we just want to be killed together, as brothers.

By giving these players/builds attention whats so ever is a waste of time. Just completely ignore them like I do, they are only good for testing your damage/mechanics per hit. I use them like a test dummy. Otherwise just target everyone else while the sacks of shit sludge around with their cwdt/cws/cwc/scorching ray. They are on the same level as the trappers. Actually if the guys a starforge tard with cwdt flame dash I pretty much laugh my ass off and ignore them too.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 4, 2017, 6:20:09 PM
lmao that's hardly etiquette.

I think I'm generally okay in Arena; I really only go out of my way to be a prick to specific people, one of whom hides behind the !ignore function.

Otherwise, there is no problem with etiquette in arena, shit-talk is common in PVP modes in pretty much every game there is.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
I like turtles
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
I like turtles

Spiders are vastly superior.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
The leo guys don't bother me, the more the better.

I stand in the corner, and hope they don't ask me for a kill, and I have to take off all my gear so they can. Sometimes I even try to protect them so they can get the survive 3 minutes one.

But when the mission, is win a 1v1 match. I don't give up a match ever. If it's a round, they can have the 2nd or 3rd, after I am sure they are cannon fodder.

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Apr 7, 2017, 2:27:45 PM
Point of view from non PVper.

This is my first character and im lvl 77 but still new to game so i do not bother wih PvP and not sure i will latter.
But i still want to do my Leo daily.
And my experience so far is that i did find few grifers that killed me while standing in corner but generally it did not took me more then 10 minutes to complete it (or i come back latter).
About 1v1 i will never ask for win only for one kill and will not bitch about it if player does not want to give me.
Kill 2 in 10 seconds i always found people willing to help me when i ask in local in arena and i will not try to kill corner guys.

Sarn arena trolling is my favorite, sorry bois.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
dashing around spewing out clustertraps 1 shotting carebears is the way to go, thats how the arena works, you enter you better be ready to fight. couldnt care less for trashtalk. /dnd, turn the music up and go kill some plebs. eventually they start fight back, hopefully...
Set sail for epic fail
I think Leo dailies are quests that should be earned. If you can't complete the quest properly, then you don't deserve that leo rep and that sweet hideout. It's just part of the game.

My problem is with spawn campers in Sarn. There should be rooms like the CTF arenas where you can buff up and go out when you're ready. You're then sent to a random spawn point in sarn and can fight, free for all, no rules, no nothing.

Spawning next to someone who's just spamming his skill while your invulerability runs out over and over and over and over is fucking stupid. It drives people away, me included.

I understand the accidental stuff like if you're having a legitimate fight with someone and a guy spawns in your face. Sorry dude, you're dead. Maybe you had a fight there a few seconds ago and left a trap. Maybe you're nearby and a projectile hits someone who just spawned. It's just how it is. But if you're gonna dedicate your time to purposely spawn camp people, you're part of the reason why PvP is hated and dead.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I agree with everything you said except for the part about a "sweet hideout", it's just a reskinned Vagan hideout with better lighting.

Otherwise, I think meta-hoppers are the *real* reason PVP is pretty much hated. That and people with nothing but time on their hands. I'm actually doing PVE because of all the Scorching Ray tanks and Pathfinder scrublords. PVE!
On the bright side, I'm sorta getting shit done finally. So that's good.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info