IAmSpecThRobbing/BayBladeLULVTwo Vouch Thread Guardians/Shaper/Uber Atziri/Chayula/Uber Lab

We've been running all end-game content for people and decided to make a vouch thread

IGN : IAmSpecThRobbing
IGN : BayBladeLULVTwo

Fees:

Guardians
Uncorropted: 4c, my loot
Corrupted: 5c, my loot

Shaper
My Set: 12c, my loot
Your Set: Your loot, Tip on

Chayula
Your Stone: My loot up to boss, your boss loot drops.

Uber Atziri
My Set: 20c, my loot
Your Set: Your loot || 1ex on axe drop || 2ex on gloves

Uber Lab
My Offering: 10c + my loot
Your Offering: my loot

Link to Breach League Vouch Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834090

Thanks for taking a look.

UPDATE:
Currently Online
Last edited by IAmRobik on Apr 11, 2017, 10:41:03 AM
Last bumped on May 13, 2017, 4:38:20 PM

Thanks for salvaging my Uber Atziri, went in with 4 portals left. And I still had 3 portals left for my friend and I's challenge completion + a disfavour <333333333333333333333333
big thanks to these guys, bad drops at atziri but happy none the less XD
pm on forums for trades if not online ingame
Eazy run, good service.
Good, no-nonsense efficient run. I had never been carried or even done Uber Lab at all and he made it easy. Just make sure you're not a dumbass with the traps and these guys will get you through.
Probably the best service i had this league thanks alot
Awesome service!

I died because I am a noob, and the dude sent me a random invite ~5 minutes later, and did a solo run with just me and him to make sure I got through it.

10/10 customer service, I was not even expecting it, I told him to start I was taking a risk doing it so low of level, and the risk was on me... not once did he ever say anything but then re-invited me and carried my dumb ass :)

Thanks again for the help!
Friendly guy and definitely trustworthy
Fast, friendly. Reccomend
Run uber lab for my low level character, really patient, instant karma at the end where an exalt dropped for him from the chest. GGs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info