LMHTB's Exploding Berserker On Fire! - Martyr of Innocence Flicker Discharge, MS: 1.3M-3.9M dps

Hi what am i doing wrong? Everytime I flicker I run out of mana, I have slow flicker, I generate Frenzies no probs, I feel like im missing something or doing something wrong. Some mobs sometimes barely take damage.

OLD STUFF
my current char (lvl 70+) in harbinger league:
Spoiler
Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 11, 2017, 2:17:32 PM
OLD STUFF
my current char (lvl 80+) in harbinger league:
Spoiler

Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 11, 2017, 2:17:16 PM
OLD STUFF
my current char (lvl 85+) in harbinger league:
Spoiler
Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 11, 2017, 2:17:01 PM
Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 11, 2017, 2:16:33 PM
where did you put the jewels? doesent show them on your passive tree link
Last edited by 2pinki2 on Aug 10, 2017, 1:34:46 PM
OLD STUFF
Spoiler

went back to the blood dance, green dream uses up a jewel slot which damage I cannot get from any good/fitting boots...

only The Red Trail would surpass or match the damage of a rare jewel, but it's too risky to use (tested it in legacy before).
Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 11, 2017, 2:16:11 PM
OLD STUFF, DONT CONSIDER THIS
Lots of changes this time:

Flicker Strike Mapping Setup: 410k dps

Molten Strike Boss Killing Setup: 133k dps vs Shaper/Guardian
->
Molten Strike Real DPS: 1,227k

Pantheon:

That looks like I made a mistake, but I can assure you that it is correct. For Mapping I use Blood Dance Boots instead of Kaom's Roots Boots, so I lose Unwavering Stance. That's why I am using the Brine King Major God for Mapping (being safe from stun locks).

Use Path of Building to view them, I will update my guide later this week (I hope).

EDIT:
btw, if you play/like this build/guide post your opinion here^^
It woud keep me motivated to update this ;)
Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 11, 2017, 2:18:06 PM
I'm using this build in harbinger. I like it(in the middle of adjusting to the most recent changes you made). Good job and keep us updated!

sidenote: I really like the format you used for the original post, very easy to look through.

Edit: I noticed that you dropped herald of ash. Is it no longer feasable with the changes you've made to the build?(I'm assuming you need the larger mana pool to sustain flicker)
Last edited by War_Penguin on Aug 19, 2017, 3:49:42 PM
ty!

right now, im starting to edit my original post to explain the changes to this build because of patch 3.0.

herald of ash was used for igniting enemies, but herald of ash cannot ignite anymore and that's why we dont use it in 3.0^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info