LMHTB's Exploding Berserker On Fire! - Martyr of Innocence Flicker Discharge, MS: 1.3M-3.9M dps

up
Hi,

I need help with my guy. He still dies pretty fast and im not sure how to link him in here. He is a level 80 berserker
when you post a reply here: just click on your character screen in the upper left corner and click on the items of your character one by one. the items will be placed in your reply. also post the link of your skill tree.
Last edited by LMHTB on May 8, 2017, 5:36:47 PM

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzC2EUIBZvGFYYXRo4HRQhkCQ3Jy8t0jH7Mok1kjrYOuE8LTzvPfw-8UGHRtdKLkrITeNQR1fiWGNZ818_X9Bj_WZUZp5nm2hYaGVodGjybqpvO3GFcg9yqXfleA165nvDfNl99X_jgpuC5INfg8yJ2IqvkBGQVZHOlG-fPqIAplenbaelrKquPq-NsUK18rc-u-2_CMAawGbEFcRYxPbGrsbY1YvXlti92mLaueDY4XPjauRR6hDqGO0g7w7wH_JF8932SPcy-F_46_no-tL-Cv6P?accountName=LoT916&characterName=Sharlngan
your problems:

1. you don't have capped lightning res for merciless difficulty (judging by the skill tree and gear posted, I can't see your jewels). your current lightning res is 15% below max, that means that instead of reducing all incoming lightning damage by 75%, you currently reduce lightning damage only by 60%. Imagine you get hit by 10k lightning damage, if you have max resistances you receive 2.5k dmg, but if you have only 60% res, you get hit for 4k dmg. that's a huge difference, which means you should cap your lightning res by upgrading your gear/ get a jewel with at least 15% lightning res.

2. maybe if you haven't read my whole guide you probably missed it, but if you really want to generate frenzy charges most of the time (without using blood rage) you will have to get good rolled blood dance boots with "29%/30% chance for frenzy charge on kill".

3. your belt and ring have no life mod and your helmet has only a low life roll. you can master craft life on your belt and ring, but it's probably better you search for upgrades on poe.trade...

4. get a second life flask, you shouldn't need a mana flask. basalt flask > stibnite flask. also your divine flask seems like self found and not rolled at all? if you don't have fitting flasks, find them on poe.trade...

5. You're not using eye of innocence amulet? you need it. if you don't use it, this build won't work well.

6. this is not a physical build, so I don't have an idea why you support your flicker strike with melee physical damage support ??? use weapon elemental damage support instead.

7. as soon as you get eye of innocence, you must not use elemental focus support with moltenstrike, otherwise you lose too much dmg because you cannot ignite yourself reliably..

"
1. you don't have capped lightning res for merciless difficulty (judging by the skill tree and gear posted, I can't see your jewels). your current lightning res is 15% below max, that means that instead of reducing all incoming lightning damage by 75%, you currently reduce lightning damage only by 60%. Imagine you get hit by 10k lightning damage, if you have max resistances you receive 2.5k dmg, but if you have only 60% res, you get hit for 4k dmg. that's a huge difference, which means you should cap your lightning res by upgrading your gear/ get a jewel with at least 15% lightning res.

Ok thank you. I am still pretty new so this explanation made since.
I
I am now capped on all resists but the brackets show that cold is highest and fire is lowest. This means the wise oak penetrates cold damage instead right?

fire 91%
cold 94%
lightning 93%

"
2. maybe if you haven't read my whole guide you probably missed it, but if you really want to generate frenzy charges most of the time (without using blood rage) you will have to get good rolled blood dance boots with "29%/30% chance for frenzy charge on kill".

Ok. Half the stuff I read i did not understand so I didn't know what to get. I will work on getting the 29 or 30 percent boot

"
3. your belt and ring have no life mod and your helmet has only a low life roll. you can master craft life on your belt and ring, but it's probably better you search for upgrades on poe.trade...

I have a new ring but no life. I have this helmet but then I wouldn't have max on cold resist if i use it.

"
4. get a second life flask, you shouldn't need a mana flask. basalt flask > stibnite flask. also your divine flask seems like self found and not rolled at all? if you don't have fitting flasks, find them on poe.trade...

Yeah my divine flask was self found. Is it pretty good? I got rid of the mana flask. I got a basalt flask and I'm working on getting another health flask.

"
5. You're not using eye of innocence amulet? you need it. if you don't use it, this build won't work well.

I have it now

"
6. this is not a physical build, so I don't have an idea why you support your flicker strike with melee physical damage support ??? use weapon elemental damage support instead.

I thought it was weapon elemental damage. I am bad at reading

"
7. as soon as you get eye of innocence, you must not use elemental focus support with moltenstrike, otherwise you lose too much dmg because you cannot ignite yourself reliably..

So I can't use elemental focus support at all? OR do I only keep it out of links for where I have it socketed?
Here are the jewels

1. yes, if you want to use the wise oak for extra fire penetration, you will need to have highest fire res of all elements.

2. jewels look good, but you should find a replacement for "Luminous Edge" jewel. get another wildfire jewel or if you really have problems with dexterity:

4. your current divine flask is not good.

7. dont use elemental focus on single target like molten strike.
On an aoe skill like flicker strike in combination with herald of ash, ele focus is ok.
Last edited by LMHTB on May 11, 2017, 10:14:11 AM
you can do reflect maps when replacing your rare ring with:
Last edited by LMHTB on May 19, 2017, 3:17:37 PM
going to play this in beta or 3.0 too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info