Price fixing is so annoying

1 person can control whole market, but it's a hassle. All it takes is to have 99 alt accounts and price chayula splinter at 1C each. This is an example. So if you price your chayula for 1.01 chaos it will not show on poe xyz. Same goes for every other item up to 5-10 C. For 1 person it is a hassle to have 99 acounts, for 5 people that are in a deal it is nothing hard, for a guild it is piece of cake.

Why am i writing this?

I wrote beyond leaguestone in poe trade search. All 99 of the listed are 1C max, with many 1 alch each. Same with Breach LS, same with Bloodlines. And i as experienced player know that this is wrong, so i put my leaguestones at 2C price. In next 5 minutes i get tons of whispers while those priced at 1 alch are still there.

Also am i not aware of any new exploit?

Cause as soon as i have put some of my leaguestones in my premium stash tab i get whispered almost instantly.....like every item i have put for sale, it took some time to get first whispers when underpriced and then get flooded with whispers but some desirable items seem like they update on poe xyz instantly. I didn't notice this before.

As i see it, the more people play, more items will be in the economy. More items drive prices down. Lower prices on items make price fixing a lot easier.

I know many people don't care, but i am tired of this.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2017, 9:22:23 AM
who cares, stop playing path of tradexiles
ggg didnt want an action house for that reason.
Last edited by spoc002 on Apr 2, 2017, 8:47:34 AM
If you're tired of it, there's an opportunity that you're not seeing. Do it better. Let the world beat a path to your door. The sky's the limit.
Price fixing lel. Sorry mate, you do not understand the idea of poe.trade.

Poe.trade is not an auction house.

A seller can put up any item with any price tag he wants. A seller has no obligation to sell an item to you posted on poe.trade. The actual trade is done directly with the other player.

GGG has stated many times that trading is and should be competitive and the PvP aspect of the game.

If you fall for price fixing learn the market and the value of items.

Stop Whining!

Last edited by Monkeyface on Apr 2, 2017, 8:55:03 AM
"
Monkeyface wrote:
Price fixing lel. Sorry mate, you do not understand the idea of poe.trade.

Poe.trade is not an auction house.

A seller can put up any item with any price tag he wants. A seller has no obligation to sell an item to you posted on poe.trade. The actual trade is done directly with the other player.

GGG has stated many times that trading is and should be competitive and the PvP aspect of the game.

If you fall for price fixing learn the market and the value of items.

Stop Whining!

First off, "lel", really?

Poe. trade is shit version of an auction house. A shit version of an AH with tons of flaws which grows bigger every day.

You missed my point. Dedicated team of people can sell chayula splinter at 1 alch each on 99 accounts, and your chayula splinter at the right price will never show on poe trade. Because poe trade can only show 99 items. So how is this a problem for me?

Because i get whispered by those people all the time to sell them chyula splinters at 1 alch, since hur dur poe.trade says they are 1 alch. Same goes for many other items. So i am not whining since i know this aspect of the game will never change, i just wanted to say that i am tired and annoyed by it :)

Also, Spock and Shags, they way you play the game is not ultimate way of playing this game. Not everyone should play the game how you see it fit. People are different. I mean i don't tell you that you must push the ladder, or create super strong char, or get to 100, or get rich in this game, since that is fun part of the game for me.
Ummm... I didn't tell you to change the way you play the game. Far from it. I pointed out that you were missing a real life business opportunity.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Ummm... I didn't tell you to change the way you play the game. Far from it. I pointed out that you were missing a real life business opportunity.

I live in third world country, one of the most corrupted countries in the world, where everything is falling apart. With that being said i prefer Wraeclast, or Bravos, or The Wall :)
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I live in third world country, one of the most corrupted countries in the world, where everything is falling apart. With that being said i prefer Wraeclast, or Bravos, or The Wall :)

So? Seems like all the better reason to learn how to profit off the internet. When people are dissatisfied with something, there's a potential to earn real real real money by providing a better service.
You can have fun like few other people i know.
Post items at 1c repeadetely and make flippers spam you till they bleed.

Than post /dnd Sold for 1c

they will commit sepuku
"
A13xand37r wrote:
You can have fun like few other people i know.
Post items at 1c repeadetely and make flippers spam you till they bleed.

Than post /dnd Sold for 1c

they will commit sepuku

This is really funny.

But seriously though is there a way to go to next page on poe trade and pass the price fixers to get to the real price?

I mean eventually everything will have the whole first page of results price fixers and poe trade will be useless for checking prices and also selling your own stuff at normal prices because you will never be on the first page of search results selling your item.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info