I do not speak well English.
This thread is first thread.
I do not write well thread.
ToT...

Stats

No Buff

Full Buff

Defense

Maybe energy shield will do(?) 9000 or over.

"

Bandits
Normal: Passive (Kill all)
Cruel: +8% Attack speed (Kraityn)
Merciless: Frenzy Charge (Kraityn)

Links

Chest
5L- Wild Strike, Weapon Elemental Damage Support, Multistrike Support, Increased Critical Strikes Support, Added Lightning Damage Support
6L- Wild Strike, Weapon Elemental Damage Support, Multistrike Support, Increased Critical Strikes Support, Added Lightning Damage Support, Increased Critical Damage Support(or Fastattack Support, or Added Cold Damage Support)

4L- Orb of Storms, Power Charge On Critical Support, Culling Strike Support, Innervate Support[because gain Power charge, Onslaught]

4L- Cast when Damage Taken Support, Immortal Call, Summon Ice Golem, Molten Shell(or Blind Support)[for survival]

3L- Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks Support, Fortify Support

3L- Warlord's Mark[because Life, Mana Leech], Discipline, Blasphemy Support

etc- Blood Rage, Frenzy,Vaal Discipline

Rings and Amulet

Amulet = Eye of Chayula Onyx Amulet[because Cannot be Stuned]
Ring = Global Critical Chance, Resistance, Accuracy Rating,+to maximum energy shield,% increased Energy Shield
+ added # to # (Physical,Lightning,Cold,Fire)damage to attacks, %increased Elemental Damage with Weapons

jewel

Unique = Energy From Within Cobalt Jewel
Rare = %increased maximum energy shield +
increased damage,
% to Critical Strike Multiplier with (elemental,cold,fire,lightning) Skils,
increased attack speed,
increased attack speed with (One-handed melee weapon, Mace, Sword),
increased attack speed while dual wielding

Flask

Unique = The Overflowing Chalice Sulphur Flask[Because Activate Ascendancy Skills(Sanctify and Pious path), Increased Flask Charges gain],
Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask(Adds # to # Lighting Damage to Attacks),
    Atziri's Promise Amethyst Flask
Magic = Basalt Flask, Silver Flask(Immunity to Bleeding, immunity to Freeze And Chill)

Wild Strike can with another weapon.
Claw is good. Warlord's mark can change another curse(assassin's mark, enfeeble,temporal chain)[because can get leech! easy].

Thank to look.
Good Luck.
Last edited by massacress on Apr 1, 2017, 1:29:06 AM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2017, 4:27:26 PM
Seems to me like you could do a lot better with a life based build:

195% life from passives with 4 jewel sockets means up to 7k life endgame with the right gear. Plus you have like 173% evasion rating from passives with this tree, so you can wear evasion gear and have decent evade chance too.

All you would really give up for it is some crit nodes from the Heartseeker and Fatal Blade nodes in return for much higher survivability. Considering your gear and passives I really can't see you ever get past like 7.5k ES, at which point life is honestly better.

I took the Duelist's leech nodes instead of Warlord's Mark, or else you would be kinda screwed in curse immune maps. This frees you up to use Blasphemy Assassin's Mark, allowing you to recover the crit chance and multiplier that was lost in the passives tree as well as generating power charges more easily.

As for the other aura, there are three choices: Grace, Wrath, and Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder. Personally I would go with Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder; even though they deal less tooltip DPS than Wrath, the secondary effects offers more AOE damage, which Wild Strike tends to lack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info