2.4M+ DPS Triple Flame Totem Marauder to conquer ALL content in the game [3.0]

Added some dps calculations. :)

Mortalo's Mirror Mania

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1872121

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock
Sceptres can roll the same spellcrit tiers as wands and dagger, the only difference is the implicit.
IGN Iiyoru (Ambush League)
"
DLimited wrote:
Sceptres can roll the same spellcrit tiers as wands and dagger, the only difference is the implicit.

Except Implicts it's a one more difference between Wand and Scepters:
Scepters can't have Increased Projectile Speed Suffix :/
"
Lopi85 wrote:
"
DLimited wrote:

For me daggers are still the #1 choice because they allow me to use whirling blades and reaching crit cap.

Sceptres are 2nd best alternative, with shield charge or even leap slam as movement speed skill.

Wands...I like the affixes they can roll but without being able to use any of the above mentioned movement skills they are not an option for me. (If you get one with enough cast speed you could use lightning warp in insanity gloves however)

Map clearspeed is so fast anyways, even without proj speed, moving between packs is the limiting factor there since packs die either way due to being taunted to the totem while one moves to the next pack.
Mortalo's Mirror Mania

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock
"
Kyrone wrote:
"
Lopi85 wrote:
"
DLimited wrote:

For me daggers are still the #1 choice because they allow me to use whirling blades and reaching crit cap.

Sceptres are 2nd best alternative, with shield charge or even leap slam as movement speed skill.

Wands...I like the affixes they can roll but without being able to use any of the above mentioned movement skills they are not an option for me. (If you get one with enough cast speed you could use lightning warp in insanity gloves however)

Map clearspeed is so fast anyways, even without proj speed, moving between packs is the limiting factor there since packs die either way due to being taunted to the totem while one moves to the next pack.

I 100% agree. Daggers is the best choice (whirling blades) but is also the most expensive choice.
Good dagger with 20%+ cast speed costs 5ex+. Wand or sceptre with this same or better mods cost a few chaos. Wands and scepters is good for begining on league start, they are cheap and give us lots od DPS.

Flame Totem with 0% bonus to projectile speed have very short range. In my opinion minimum additional projectile speed is 30% (for example 30% FT projectile speed endgame labirynth helm enchant is enough). Good to have about 40-50% projectile speed (helm enchant + extra projectile speed on few jewels).

Very nice build, man!
Would you mind uploading more gameplay videos?

Currently I'm really bored with the league, as I've achieved all my goals for it. But since I have have a good amount of currency in my stash, I decided to try a different build that could possibly be a good option as a league starter.

Did you start Breach/Legacy with this build? If not, what did you use until then?
And how does it perform with budget gear? (like 5L regular Infernal Mantle, non-quality/lvl20 gems, non-perfectly rolled jewels)?

What about farming uber lab with it?

Sorry for so many question, and thanks for sharing =)
lol any build would be good with that dagger. How about making a million dps build with cheap gear? that'd be more interesting.
"
lol any build would be good with that dagger. How about making a million dps build with cheap gear? that'd be more interesting.

There are hundreds of cheap (or not too expensive) builds that can do millions of DPS. However, most of them rely on double-dipping mechanics like Ignite or stacking Poison + Wither Totem.

Non double-dipping DoT scaling builds like this one usually get better and better the more you invest on them. Which is the case showed by OP.
I did a similar build and I must say +2 proj on helm and +2 proj from dying sun and faster proj for mapping were pretty nice.

for bosses I swapped faster proj to slower proj :)

Love FT, its the first build I ever did Atziri on
Last edited by Samir316 on May 13, 2017, 2:51:05 PM
"
KaioNS wrote:
Very nice build, man!
Would you mind uploading more gameplay videos?

Currently I'm really bored with the league, as I've achieved all my goals for it. But since I have have a good amount of currency in my stash, I decided to try a different build that could possibly be a good option as a league starter.

Did you start Breach/Legacy with this build? If not, what did you use until then?
And how does it perform with budget gear? (like 5L regular Infernal Mantle, non-quality/lvl20 gems, non-perfectly rolled jewels)?

What about farming uber lab with it?

Sorry for so many question, and thanks for sharing =)

I did start with it but I would not recommend it as a league starter, since Marauder is slow to level as a caster without OP leveling items (See tree...no damage nodes for a while)
I leveled with Sunder for 30ish levels.

5L infernal mantle is fine to start. Enough for T15 maps as well if your gear is not terrible, 20/20 gems should be easily obtainable by then. A lvl 21 FT goes a long way and doesn't really need 20 quality, so they are rather cheap too!

Uber lab is easy too since our totems taunt, so no need to worry about Izaro attacking you despite his potentially insane buffs.

Mortalo's Mirror Mania

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info