Brutus' Oath build - over 300k dps AW totems build showcase - all content viable.

First of all, this is a showcase.
Im too lazy to make the full build in a pleasant format to everyone.

But the thing is, this build is pretty awesome, and min-maxing makes it beyond OP.

Here's the gear showcase

Average totem build for links, except you get minion and totem resistances for 19% more damage when not using conc effect, and fire pen (you get 75+ fire pen with flask) and still do more than 200k.

Oh, and we have 7k life and DONT USE ABYSSUS.

Things I've done so far:
Guardians with the worst modes possible (tormented spirit, ele ref with no regen, etc)
Atziri with onslaught/torment and MF setup
Uber izaro dies within 2 sec

Things this build can do (but i don't like the gambling):
Uber atziri

Leveling with this is a breeze, you'll be using Lioneye's boots and Sun crest Helmet until you level to the rest of the requirements. Oh, and you can use Meginord's gloves before you buy a beastly glove like mine.

So yeah, this build costs about 30c to get started (4c paid for both sceptres when at the start, devoto's is 1c now, death's oath 5l is 25ish c and you dont need that ammy for starting).
When you scale everything up, you destroy everything.

The reasons:
Brutus sprinkler - Stacking Str (I have 1.1140)
Devotos - Dex req + easy enchant + ats + move speed
Ammy - pen/life/str
Gloves - best possible
Rings - Res/wed
Boots - 18% str with extra fire pen
Belt - same as rings

Auras - Purity of elements/Anger

Why purity? Because everything else sucks, really. Get aggressive rings/gloves/belt and let the aura take care of the rest.

Playability:
Put totems up
Cast End cry - regen full mana
Watch things explode.
Everything up to t15 get stunned.
Last bumped on May 21, 2017, 8:24:53 AM
reserved.
Looks nice bud, will take a look on your passive tree!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1853086

For a chieftain, more hp and less dmg version.
I know this is not a supported build, but I have a question... How is the chaos degen handled? Constant warcry casting?
Since nobody seemed to answer you, totem kills count as their own and not yours. It's why the berserker node of 25% attack speed if you haven't killed recently is so good, and you don't have to worry about Oath's degen.
"
Caderidien wrote:
Since nobody seemed to answer you, totem kills count as their own and not yours. It's why the berserker node of 25% attack speed if you haven't killed recently is so good, and you don't have to worry about Oath's degen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info