[3.2] Deadeye Windripper solo MF

hey thanks for getting back to me. yeah i'd been using wrath, i've basically got all of my equip gear now, but needs a few brush ups. still got greeds on, and i'm using a circlet with +2 nado but it's lacking the 3rd res, leaving me on 141-169-133 in hideout. i figured 133 is enough because i have 24/7 vinktar uptime, and the damage is very suprisingly good, able to kill bameth in about 2seconds in shaped primordial pool. i've left greeds on because i'm still able to clear pool (which is what i made this char for) with loads of sextants on it (without too much issue). it's still a problem running double beyond, so i'm hoping that when i upgrade my helmet, and maybe my belt (which is so-so) then i should be able to run it without dying too much haha.

i think for hte purpose of my gameplay, which is running pool, greeds should be sufficient because i'ms till missing 3 jewel sockets as i'm lvl 83. once i get those in, i think i should be able to run it with the double beyond, the only issue i have now with it is that i die a fair few times. i iamgine with the extra jewels, i'll be able to cap res and hit about 4.3k life ish, maybe 4.5k if i'm lucky. i've also equipped an immortal call CWDT and enfeeble setup, since i have my greeds open slots.

feel free to have a look at my build from my profile, and do let me know if there's anything i'm doing horribly wrong XD. so far, i'm really really liking the build, and it's exactly what i was hoping for. sustaining the pariahs, bisco and ventor, along with the MF gloes and boots just fine so far. i think i'll be fine for the mana for now, as i'm not going for higher tier maps (maybe later) where i might need to do more sustained boss fights.

thanks again for the build dude, i'd worried my damage might lack a bit as i was levelling but it seems to do just fine for what i need it to.
hey thanks for getting back to me. yeah i'd been using wrath, i've basically got all of my equip gear now, but needs a few brush ups. still got greeds on, and i'm using a circlet with +2 nado but it's lacking the 3rd res, leaving me on 141-169-133 in hideout. i figured 133 is enough because i have 24/7 vinktar uptime, and the damage is very suprisingly good, able to kill bameth in about 2seconds in shaped primordial pool. i've left greeds on because i'm still able to clear pool (which is what i made this char for) with loads of sextants on it (without too much issue). it's still a problem running double beyond, so i'm hoping that when i upgrade my helmet, and maybe my belt (which is so-so) then i should be able to run it without dying too much haha.

i think for hte purpose of my gameplay, which is running pool, greeds should be sufficient because i'ms till missing 3 jewel sockets as i'm lvl 83. once i get those in, i think i should be able to run it with the double beyond, the only issue i have now with it is that i die a fair few times. i iamgine with the extra jewels, i'll be able to cap res and hit about 4.3k life ish, maybe 4.5k if i'm lucky. i've also equipped an immortal call CWDT and enfeeble setup, since i have my greeds open slots.

feel free to have a look at my build from my profile, and do let me know if there's anything i'm doing horribly wrong XD. so far, i'm really really liking the build, and it's exactly what i was hoping for. sustaining the pariahs, bisco and ventor, along with the MF gloes and boots just fine so far. i think i'll be fine for the mana for now, as i'm not going for higher tier maps (maybe later) where i might need to do more sustained boss fights.

thanks again for the build dude, i'd worried my damage might lack a bit as i was levelling but it seems to do just fine for what i need it to.
"
Verxeia wrote:

Gear looks solid. Upgrade pariah to a well rolled ventors with resist so u can get a better quiver with accuracy roll as well as the other rolls. Not much more to say :) Yea, grab the mana node on skill tree if you are having trouble. When u have money, try to buy jewels with life, ias with bows and resists.
update: i've still got the greeds on and i've managed to clear double beyond shaped shore breach, so for my purposes (not super hard end game stuff) it's working out pretty well so far. after levelling a bit, i've thrown on my jewels too, got 182-153-167 atm (still with the pariahs which i'm liking for hte quantity and because my res are still high), and i'm thinking of switching a fire res out for some more damage so i should have something like 170-153-167. looking out for not-overpriced jewels, but it's pretty hard to get those rolls for udner 2ex.

i could definitely get a whole lot more damage if i changed the pariah, but i'm really liking the extra 15% quantity, and while a bit more damage might be welcomed, i'd rather keep the quantity. my damage si still pretty decent despite not having the optimal damage jewels and quiver, and does what i need it to. can still 1shot most trash mobs from t10-t13
it seems that t13 is the furthest that my build can go with a pariahs and a greeds. i'd need to throw on a kaom's heart in order to do t14 with beyond without dying, because the beyonds can quite consistently one-shot me haha. currently got 4.3k life, still got a few levels to go as i'm only lv 89 still, and in order to kill bosses of t15+ i would need to take off my pariahs in order to upgrade my quiver to a higher damage one, as well as changing some slightly defensive jewels to full offense.
Hi guys) What do you think about my build?

HP = 5510
DPS = 131K (with charges and flasks)
В темноту назад и в низ!
"
Doesn't the explosion from secondary Herald of Ice explosions take away from the magic find and quantity bonus from your gear?

Nope. It only "steal" your mf from the tornado shot setup if you use IIQ/IIR gem there. In standard where the iiq gem is cheap i also link iiq to herald of ice to avoid that. Too expensive in legacy tho.
"
Hi guys) What do you think about my build?

HP = 5510
DPS = 131K (with charges and flasks)

Nice gear, i think u might be crit capped with that gear? Anyway, swap out your faster attacks gem for IIQ gem, and also swap your atziri's promise/divination distillate for dying sun. Can you even keep divination distillate up? i tried it countless times but never managed to keep it up enough to be worth it. Some of your jewels could use upgrade, but the glyph ruin one is awesome, is it for sale?
"
Verxeia wrote:
it seems that t13 is the furthest that my build can go with a pariahs and a greeds. i'd need to throw on a kaom's heart in order to do t14 with beyond without dying, because the beyonds can quite consistently one-shot me haha. currently got 4.3k life, still got a few levels to go as i'm only lv 89 still, and in order to kill bosses of t15+ i would need to take off my pariahs in order to upgrade my quiver to a higher damage one, as well as changing some slightly defensive jewels to full offense.

Yea beyonds make it quite nasty and you got too low life yet to survive much higher content than t13 with your current gear. Levels and 21 added gems and wrath/hoi, empower 4 etc also gives good damage to scale, and also jewels.
"
Lanfear, can you check my character and tell me what I should change (tree or gear) or upgrade? Character name is MFingButters.

get a non leg sadima's with elemental weakness on hit. The dps boost is worth the slight mf loss and it is relatively cheap. Enchant your boots, fire damage if you have killed recently for example is good. Maybe upgrade your quiver which is good but not amazing. The last is of course +2 tornado shot projectiles on any rare helm, but its sort of expensive but huge for clear speed. Your jewels also needs upgrades. Imo a good jewel should have life% and ias with bows as prefixes to even be worth considering, but i think they are quite expensive this late in league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info