[3.2] Deadeye Windripper solo MF

"
Lanfear88 wrote:

:) If you are using greed's embrace version and you got a 6l you can use iiq and iir linked with your auras

Can you explain this a little more? I had no idea you could link iiq/iir gems with an aura or is it just with greeds embrace?
"
Verxeia wrote:
hey how viable is this on legacy league rn? thinking of making this, and realised that a lot of gear would have to be changed. much of your items are standard league only, so i was wondering how good this build would be if i switched to not-too-expensive (under 10ex budget) legacy for this?

Way less damage, way less IIQ and dont even think about using IIQ gem,which is 20ex+ in the league.
"
Way less damage, way less IIQ and dont even think about using IIQ gem,which is 20ex+ in the league.

does that mean it's just not worth it? or is it still worth doing?
"
Verxeia wrote:
"

does that mean it's just not worth it? or is it still worth doing?

Dunno, havent tried this exact build, but I feel like ripper lacks end game dmg. This guy has unavailable gear with gg corrupts. U will never get even close to his gear. If you really want mf ripper, sure it will work. Is it better than good dps build with higher clear speed and just using Biscos? Questionable.
honestly, right now the reason why i'm looking for an mf build is to clear about t9-t10 maps efficiently and with high MF. the reason for this is because the prices for yellow and red sextants are astronomical and just don't really seem worth the price that you're paying for, so i would ideally like to be able to clear some shaped acid lake or shaped t10 and get some decent drops and pretty quickly. i don't relaly expect to be clearing t14+ with this exile.

"
Verxeia wrote:
honestly, right now the reason why i'm looking for an mf build is to clear about t9-t10 maps efficiently and with high MF. the reason for this is because the prices for yellow and red sextants are astronomical and just don't really seem worth the price that you're paying for, so i would ideally like to be able to clear some shaped acid lake or shaped t10 and get some decent drops and pretty quickly. i don't relaly expect to be clearing t14+ with this exile.

The point of windripper being no value item is that its crap. It has very low dmg compared to what u can get from a rare bow/doomfletch/opus, so basicaly do you want the 15% quantity and 30% rarity from trash? Or you take high dps bow with the same mf gear and skip the unique bonus of windripper? Its up to you, but you can farm yellow maps with mf in any build.
"
The point of windripper being no value item is that its crap. It has very low dmg compared to what u can get from a rare bow/doomfletch/opus, so basicaly do you want the 15% quantity and 30% rarity from trash? Or you take high dps bow with the same mf gear and skip the unique bonus of windripper? Its up to you, but you can farm yellow maps with mf in any build.

oh, so what do you think about about going mf build with a death's opus and a QOTF? or alternatively, a kintsugi. otherwise, using ventors ring, mf+crit multi amulet, the sadima, goldwyrm and probably ele damage belt. maybe a RES+WED ring too? (still folllowing the same passive tree as this build shows)

sorry to bombard you with questions, theory crafting is really not my specialty and i've only played a month so my knowledge isn't too extensive. will also be my first attempt at MF
also, i'm sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you not-die according to this build? it doesn't seem to have evasion, high life/ES, block or any other defensive stat, not to mention no defensive link setup with immortal call
"
Verxeia wrote:
hey how viable is this on legacy league rn? thinking of making this, and realised that a lot of gear would have to be changed. much of your items are standard league only, so i was wondering how good this build would be if i switched to not-too-expensive (under 10ex budget) legacy for this?

It's viable, im very soon hitting 100 on my vaal sparker and then i'm doing this build in league, i can make a vid for you then.

Here is the gear i have acquired:

Spoiler

Cost is
Windripper: 30c, self linked
Kaoms: Around 40c. just buy the cards cheap.
Sadima: Self corrupted (i bought 30 and vaaled all in one go). they should be around 1 ex if u buy.
Helm: 4ex, this one was expensive with meta signal shot. cheapest rare i could find.
bisco: self found, should be 10-15c.
ventor's: 60c.
Quiver: 30c.
Belt: use a rare one.

Only missing a ventor's that should be around 60-70.

Then i spent for jewels:

120c blue dream
Around 2ex total for rare jewels with life,ias with bows and resist

I will be using GMP though since i couldnt find any good corrupted quiver, and i won't spend 20 ex on iiq gem in league when they are 2ex in standard.

I also showed of gear and a vid on page 3 with league acquirable gear. Here is the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-HVEufxKeI&feature=youtu.be
"
nitetime wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:

:) If you are using greed's embrace version and you got a 6l you can use iiq and iir linked with your auras

Can you explain this a little more? I had no idea you could link iiq/iir gems with an aura or is it just with greeds embrace?

It's for the herald of ice explosions.

Wrath, HOI, empower, enlighten, iiq, iir :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info