[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
Wukufyze wrote:
Very fun build, but I had a few questions:

First, my current items (being upgraded whenever possible)

First question is, how important is increased AOE on Shield Charge? Problem is that I only have ~80% Chance to hit on Shield charge, and adding an additional accuracy would probably help a lot with my clear speed?

Also, It sometimes feels like I am not proccing EE correctly. I doubled checked my setup (with cold damage on ring) and it seems fine, but wanted to check with you.

After that, it's just a matter of levels. I am only level 69 on this guy, and need to be picking up a lot more Life nodes now because I only have 4.3k HP :(

I never noticed the problems with the accuracy of hit on the shield charge. Inc aoe is not particularly important, but in this bundle we need a blue socket in order to change the righteous fire on bosses.

I do not see any problems in the equipment so I do not know what caused the doubt about EE. You can write me in game. Or private maasage.

Ahh makes sense. I tested Inc. Accuracy and it makes a big difference for me with shield charge because I went from ~77% chance to hit to 90% so my clear speed did actually have a big improvement from what it seems. I guess I will have to figure out some +accuracy items or maybe carry chromatics with me for bosses lol.
"
Wukufyze wrote:

Ahh makes sense. I tested Inc. Accuracy and it makes a big difference for me with shield charge because I went from ~77% chance to hit to 90% so my clear speed did actually have a big improvement from what it seems. I guess I will have to figure out some +accuracy items or maybe carry chromatics with me for bosses lol.

Never once put an increase in accuracy on the shield charge already 92 lvl and feel fine) This ur character so do what u want) And while you do not have three curses, I advise you to replace temp chain to enfeble
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 8, 2017, 4:33:29 PM
No need for inc accuracy on shield charge imo. I am now lv 85 with this build and finished picking up all my charge nodes and only have one jewel socket left to get. Build is very strong and I am destroying t13-15 maps with ease. My gear is still far from perfect as well.

One idea I had was using my next 5 skill points to get to master of the arena for the +2 weapon range. Will let you know how it works out.
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
No need for inc accuracy on shield charge imo. I am now lv 85 with this build and finished picking up all my charge nodes and only have one jewel socket left to get. Build is very strong and I am destroying t13-15 maps with ease. My gear is still far from perfect as well.

One idea I had was using my next 5 skill points to get to master of the arena for the +2 weapon range. Will let you know how it works out.

Thanks for the tip. 5 points to spend on this +2 range does not make any sense. It is better to invest in survivability on the nearest points. Best idea boost life. I remake build tree now on 92 lvl i have 7500 life.
The +2 range would just be for clear speed I suppose. 6 points could get to constitution for the 14% and 20 flat. I'll try both out.
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
The +2 range would just be for clear speed I suppose. 6 points could get to constitution for the 14% and 20 flat. I'll try both out.

When creating a tree, I proceed from my experience, I really do not have any problems with the clear speed maps. Initially, my idea was that if a character does not die after 1 hit, he does not die. While it works, but you can test what you like)
If not using inc accuracy on shield charge then what are your guys chance to hit with shield charge? It just feels like 77% that I have is a bit low.

Also, sorry if I missed it, but what is the point of cwdt Blade Vortex? Just more charge accumulation?

Thanks.
Last edited by Wukufyze on Apr 8, 2017, 5:41:22 PM
I killed the 4 guardians with this build of all of them fenix was the hardest for me but.
Here is my equipment
I do not know if I can improve, then I will try to shaper when I have gemstones at the maximum and to get used to the cyclone I am bad with the cyclone, I used some ideas from your guide as the kaoms, I do not use the RF.

Here is a video of the fight against hydra (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwJxvSZK4Hc)I am very bad at using cyclone, I will make some changes
I'm using a translator, I do not speak English.
"
Wukufyze wrote:
If not using inc accuracy on shield charge then what are your guys chance to hit with shield charge? It just feels like 77% that I have is a bit low.

Also, sorry if I missed it, but what is the point of cwdt Blade Vortex? Just more charge accumulation?

Thanks.

I have 71% chance to hit on Shield charge But the point is that this skill is beating around the area so there are no problems. Yes cwdt and blade vortex just for more accumulation vs bosses.

"
SIGMA_POE wrote:
I killed the 4 guardians with this build of all of them fenix was the hardest for me but.

Here is a video of the fight against hydra (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwJxvSZK4Hc)I am very bad at using cyclone, I will make some changes
I'm using a translator, I do not speak English.

I have real doubts about this helmet, he does not give me anything. Just 98% increased this not More. Cyclone is an attack without elemental damage with a good attack speed, as we do not have enough and the mechanics of the skill let us move during the fight, which is not unimportant.
I do not recommend using this helmo but for me it helps since the cyclone is not enough to deal damage but the 98% spell damage helps in discharg,
I am not an expert on the subject but I think that 98% of spell damage works in discharg, I was building this build when I saw your guide I found it very good it improved my build I am seeing better my tree I do not know if to improve
I used the path of building program in it shows a significant gain with helmo

PS: Thanks for replying I believe that the better Ana will be for the build that was very nerf
Last edited by SIGMA_POE on Apr 9, 2017, 9:56:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info