[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
STPwnaG3 wrote:
Hi Mate,

I spent 4 hours moving over to this build from my previous juggernaut discharge build.

I was 70/75% block chance all res 80 and basically couldn't be killed, unless I was 1 shot.

The trouble with my build is that it only had 4.9K HP and 1.2K shield.

If my shield was down, I could easily get hit for 5K through my 30% chance to "not" block.

Compared to my build, this one clears faster, has higher dps and larger AOE. Due to the 6.9K hp I have, it also doesn't get one shot anymore.

I'm very happy with this build, it works really well. I'm not scared of anything with this build, perhaps only elemental reflect.

I dont have +1 curse volls yet but that will be my goal for the future.

My character is Stompfist, lvl 90 found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/STPwnaG3/characters

you can see all the gear I bought over from my previous build as well as the must-haves kaom's heart and the spell block shield.

Thanks for spending the time to post up this build, great work!

Very good gear man! When developing the build, I wanted to achieve good survival, damage and clear speed maps. At the moment with this build you can farm the maps without straining at all. Thanks for the positive feedback! Build will be further developed.

"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
with this tree www.poeurl.com/bfrc ( similar at your ), belly of best armor and devoto devotion helmet ( no kaom atm ), all 3 purity on and cwtd with enfeble and gloves with elemental week,5/5 charge, kill all 4 guardian easy ( only 1 dye with phoenix ). So atm this build work very well

Great news, what quantity of life do you have in Belly? I'd love to see the video on how your build implements itself if there is such an opportunity. In fact, your version of the build takes place, I'm the only one who unfortunately can not test all the options at once. If we find the golden mean of this build, it will show excellent results I'm sure.

i have +35% life and 11% elemental resist, atm ( with devoto devotion so no life from helmet ) have 6,3k life, 34% phys reduction w/o charge or other buff, and resistance 85/84/84.

Fantastic movement speed with devoto + art of gladiator and crave.

I have bad program for make video and always had lag ( use the program from Amd video card ). If someone have another good i can use it for post some video

belly is 4 link, when i take a 6 i wanna try blind + increased area effect for more defence

I will gladly try it in the future with Devoto devotion, since it is often sold with +40% discharge damage. I think for everyday game speed increases at times, but I have doubts about the survival of strong bosses. I need to test. Thank you for your contribution. If there are interesting features of your build, write here.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 6, 2017, 7:21:48 AM
i think too, devoto devotion is good but for bosses a helmet with +70/90 life is better.
why you use aa with cyclone? aa wont work if you not stay stationary...or i miss something?
mby against boss you can try cyclone with hypotermia and aa
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Apr 6, 2017, 8:06:44 AM
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
i think too, devoto devotion is good but for bosses a helmet with +70/90 life is better.
why you use aa with cyclone? aa wont work if you not stay stationary...or i miss something?

AA works very well. I do not know where you got that works only in a standing position)
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

AA works very well. I do not know where you got that works only in a standing position)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arctic_Armour

Summons an icy barrier that chills enemies when they hit you. You drop chilled ground while moving, and take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Apr 6, 2017, 8:07:56 AM
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

Summons an icy barrier that chills enemies when they hit you. You drop chilled ground while moving, and take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.

Oh you say about Arctic armour I thought about Additional Accuracy Support. To be honest I did not know this. Thx ! The problem is that we can replace only to herald of Thunedr or ice. I dont know about that we need some mana pool for skill. But if we put a third aura of 35% we will not have mp. I think Herald of Thunder can be good on maps his active skill generates us charges and gives some damage. But I'm not sure about a single target. I need to think and test.

Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 6, 2017, 8:41:02 AM

AA works very well. I do not know where you got that works only in a standing position)[/quote]

Summons an icy barrier that chills enemies when they hit you. You drop chilled ground while moving, and take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.[/quote]

Oh you say about Arctic armour I thought about Additional Accuracy Support. To be honest I did not know this. Thx ! The problem is that we can replace only to herald of Thunedr or ice. I dont know about that we need some mana pool for skill. But if we put a third aura of 35% we will not have mp. I think Herald of Thunder can be good on maps his active skill generates us charges and gives some damage. But I'm not sure about a single target. I need to think and test.

[/quote]

If you put 3 purity ( so 35% mana res) you need enligment 4 and a jewell or romira with +2 mana gained
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

If you put 3 purity ( so 35% mana res) you need enligment 4 and a jewell or romira with +2 mana gained

Enlighten 4 this good idea but he price very hight. Maybe in the future as the final version I'll add this option, but for those who start to play this build, need a cheap version. If you think that for this build does not need a lot of costs and everything can be purchased gradually. I stick to this strategy.

P.S. Most likely, in the near future I will add an option with Enlighten 3 i tnink best choice 2 curse + purity of fire or Elements. And change the Purity depending on the boss.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 6, 2017, 2:15:28 PM
The problem with curse is lost 60% power against bosses
Is there any reliable way to also gain frenzy charges to increase discharge damage? And also, I have my possession of an Empower 4; is there any way to implement this into the build? Lastly, what movement skill do you prefer for jumping over terrain; do you just switch weapons and leap slam?

Thanks.
"
Wukufyze wrote:
Is there any reliable way to also gain frenzy charges to increase discharge damage? And also, I have my possession of an Empower 4; is there any way to implement this into the build? Lastly, what movement skill do you prefer for jumping over terrain; do you just switch weapons and leap slam?

Thanks.

In mechanics, this build does not need frenzy charges, as they will not really give damage. Empower without use. The ability to move only shield charge, I do not change anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info