[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
sergioppath wrote:
question: Lightning Penetration Support is a better option for Controlled Destruction? for bosses at least.

and how i can deal with the -1 endurance charges using the Inya's Epiphany Arcanist Slippers?

and last one: wich enchant is better: discharge damage or discharge not to consume charges?

thx for the help guys!

Controlled destruction is better.
-1 endurance charges on epiphany? Where?
Not consume charges.
"
MadScreaM wrote:
All stats from 2.6 now we lose ~100k damage in 3.0

How did the build lose so much damage? Is it still viable without absolute min maxed gear up to T15?
BigKnox
Insane build,
Shaper and Uber atziri down!

Shaper: Inya's Epiphany
Uber atziri: Death's Door

All uncaped resistance set in 91% (FIRE, COLD, LIGHTNING), the wise oak works with 100% of efficiency!!

Discharge: 346k DPS on PoB (conc & controlled).

any question, check my profile!
"
snuze wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
I bring you feedback about build in progress: with this items (tree from guide) you are able to do lvl 16 maps deathless, but it fails on Shaper in 2nd stage, too low dps and all area covered with vertex, which is only one problem (lvl 19 discharge, concentrated effect instead of arc). Things like Inya's Epiphany, Wise of the Oak, Elemental Weakness, maybe Choir of the Storm and focus more on spell damage and Crit Multi without Elemental Overload will do the trick. Bottom part of tree is great for maps, but has no value on boss fights, so all node points can be given to spell damage/crit damage. Lightning Storm Instead of Arc (or discharge) can be quite interesting too. I will give a try.

Most of you're jewels are effectively only 2 stat (crit multi doesn't matter because of EO). Also consider swapping helmets to Scold's Bridle.

Thx for tip for helmet.

I gave a try with Choir of the Storm with proper nodes and its not working with gear I presented, it gives less dps. Storm Call is not working as well.

My theory about Inya's Epiphany, Wise of the Oak, Elemental Weakness, Vinktar Penetration was confirmed by two other Exiles so its way to go, but didnt tried it out yet. RF can work too what OP is suggesting to add.

Nevertheless this build is much more item dependent than Cospri. Here is link for guide I made for Shaper and Uber Atziri. Nevertheless is not much relevant as this one is spell damage based on hit, while cospri is crit based with spell damage + multi and mjolner is much safer even if on cospri exile had 9k es and will never reach dps cospri can.
Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 17, 2017, 1:31:22 AM
Enjoyed my time using this build!

+1
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
nortx wrote:
Insane build,

All uncaped resistance set in 91% (FIRE, COLD, LIGHTNING), the wise oak works with 100% of efficiency!!

i got a noob question, how do you check your discharge dps in pob?
This build is awesome and fun to play im getting a lot of fun and the map clearing its excelent!!
"
nortx wrote:
Insane build,

Hey dude, would you have a pastebin for the build? It would be really handy as I don't believe there is one. Also thank you for showing that it's shaper viable :)
BigKnox
Reached lvl 60, equipped mjölner, devotos and romiras. Having a blast, tanky as fuck also.

Hope I don't die too fast with this. Ty for nice build :)

Also, if I don't have money for Kaoms or belly, is there a chest you would use? Or just get a rare with high hp /armor
Last edited by Hilllo on Aug 17, 2017, 4:44:42 PM
Killing shapper deathless.
https://youtu.be/kHd-GFIt8bM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info