[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
paraply wrote:
why not specc into resolute technic? would that be better so u will not lose power charge on crit, and will generate more power charges so voll can produce more endurence charges?

K man i go run Phoenix map with RT and I have the same boss kill time. Given that I was on the chilled ground with this setup is possible faster. The first thing that comes to my mind is to replace the A. accuracy with cold damage. We will get rid of the obligatory use of the ring with cold damage.
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
paraply wrote:
why not specc into resolute technic? would that be better so u will not lose power charge on crit, and will generate more power charges so voll can produce more endurence charges?

K man i go run Phoenix map with RT and I have the same boss kill time. Given that I was on the chilled ground with this setup is possible faster. The first thing that comes to my mind is to replace the A. accuracy with cold damage. We will get rid of the obligatory use of the ring with cold damage.

nice thanks for testing :)

i tested my self now, and the dmg are more consist, since we dont lose any power charges.
Now my power charges are stable , and not jumping from 1 too 4.
Feel the dmg is better too.
So definetly keeping RT
Last edited by paraply on May 5, 2017, 3:20:29 PM
You will loose elemental overload if go with RT as you won't crit anymore.
"
Novarg wrote:

This is the point......
"
Novarg wrote:

I know it but in practice we have more stable damage in fact than with a EE. The problem is that in fact the damage is equivalent, but that we need to go to RT, we need to spend 3 points instead of one on EE. At the moment, the sense of changing something I do not see is possible in the future something will change.
Last edited by MadScreaM on May 6, 2017, 3:37:28 AM
hello! i very like this kind of builds for marauder, and i have some q. if i change add accuracy gem on item rarity sup, would it work with discharge?
So...and how this handle t14+ with double beyond when 2+ Haast spawns? ^^ Once I did low life Berserk Mjolner. Clear speed was insane but... ;)
Seeing is believing
"
hello! i very like this kind of builds for marauder, and i have some q. if i change add accuracy gem on item rarity sup, would it work with discharge?

No1 item quantity >>>>> item rarity and no2 imo it's just waste of link
Seeing is believing
"
Hagitsu wrote:
"

No1 item quantity >>>>> item rarity and no2 imo it's just waste of link

can u explain more clearly?
"
Hagitsu wrote:
So...and how this handle t14+ with double beyond when 2+ Haast spawns? ^^ Once I did low life Berserk Mjolner. Clear speed was insane but... ;)

this handles breached dbl beyond with few uniques with ease :D..wel there might be some troubles tho..like in my case..on such encounters i feel like i'm just viewing some slides :D because of lag i literally see a picture every 1-2sec and yet i dont die in these situations with this buld :) so imo it can handle pretty much anything thrown to it :)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info