[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

why u not use a Leap jewel and pick power + edurence charge? btw why we dont pick charges form the tree?
"
omitsilence wrote:
why u not use a Leap jewel and pick power + edurence charge? btw why we dont pick charges form the tree?

Leap jewel no sense. Because the maps trash and so there is enough damage, and on a boss above 5 charge, it's very rare to get. I'm not saying that this tree is necessary. If you want, you can make yourself 6 power 6 endur.
make sense, thank u :D
How does this build generate frenzy charges?
Last edited by slowmath on Apr 22, 2017, 2:47:12 PM
"
slowmath wrote:
How does this build generate frenzy charges?

I don't think it does. ATM I don't have 12ele weakeaness Repetance or +1 Voll, so I'm running only 2 curses. Still, I run with ele weakness and enfeeble... I guess the damage + survivability combo is the best I can get now. BUT you can try running with Poacher's Mark to get frenzy charges sometimes when you kill. I don't recommended it though... frenzy bonus is small and charges aren't generated often (and you will lose 'em all when you discharge).
Build is very fun to play, easy to level using warchief totems. I'm only level 70 right now but I can't figure out how to get my single target dmg higher, even swapping out arc for conc effect. Probably the easiest mapping clear speed character I've made but I cannot do bosses at all. Well, I can, it just takes a while. Any tips? Or is this build just for map clearing?
"
wexford wrote:
Build is very fun to play, easy to level using warchief totems. I'm only level 70 right now but I can't figure out how to get my single target dmg higher, even swapping out arc for conc effect. Probably the easiest mapping clear speed character I've made but I cannot do bosses at all. Well, I can, it just takes a while. Any tips? Or is this build just for map clearing?

No, it can kill guards and t15 bosses easy, but sure it cann't oneshot bosses.

Stack str and spell damage.
"
wexford wrote:

Mjölner is shit tier right now, there is a good reason this iteam is worth 1c and 1c only nowdays.
The procc-rate on the mace itself is utter shit, and can never preform any serious single target in its current state, no matter how many talents you were to spend.

This "guide" is nothing but a happy thought, the iteam itself is not even a shadow of its former glory, and with the pp/s it will NEVER achive anything remotley decent for its investment.

There are few builds that would preform worst then Mjölner on the same budget.
Frankly, i can not even come up with one right now.

TL;DR It´s garbage, and you´re better off playing something else, anything else really.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
wexford wrote:

Mjölner is shit tier right now, there is a good reason this iteam is worth 1c and 1c only nowdays.
The procc-rate on the mace itself is utter shit, and can never preform any serious single target in its current state, no matter how many talents you were to spend.

This "guide" is nothing but a happy thought, the iteam itself is not even a shadow of its former glory, and with the pp/s it will NEVER achive anything remotley decent for its investment.

TL;DR It´s garbage, and you´re better off playing something else, anything else really.

I don't find this accurate at all. Yes this build isn't the flavor of the month, and probably requires more currency than other builds to do equivalent damage, but if it is fun and you enjoy it then play it. I have killed T15 bosses at level 73 with this guy which is pretty good.
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
wexford wrote:

I... feel like maybe you haven't really tried this build at all. First off, you're off on price by around 8 chaos on Legacy, and 19 chaos on Standard. Secondly, this is one of the best builds I've ever played in terms of an abrupt switch from "Okay, this pace is acceptable" to "Holy crap I tear through everything" at level 60.

I mean, I suck at this game, and I find it hard to die playing this build unless I barely pay attention, and I have yet to progress to content that is even remotely troublesome.

And I am a poor lazy scrub without Kaom's, Death's Door, or even my Cruel labyrinth done at this point. I imagine with proper gear, I'll be blasting through things with neither a worry nor care.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info