Minion Balance Changes in The Fall of Oriath Beta

OMG NOOOO GGG, please dont reduce the number of skeletons ! Skeletons skill is suppose to be use to fight a large gruop of mobs, to draw out enemies attention to the player and make the player have chance to cast other spells and to ensure the player survivability. If you reduce its number, the skill will become almost USELESS ! I rather they have less damage !

Please DO NOT nerf minion skills, you'll kill my main character.
"
Rebalancing minions is always done, how about some Animate Guardian love, put some passives that animate another guardian or a unique that if you animate it, it has better oomph , like the brooms from Fantasia when those things were animated, Micky almost killed himself
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Rebalancing minions is always done, how about some Animate Guardian love, put some passives that animate another guardian or a unique that if you animate it, it has better oomph , like the brooms from Fantasia when those things were animated, Micky almost killed himself

Nice use of my Jewel design xD

Loved the idea behind it =) I've always wanted to make an Animated Guardian build
Dream with me !
Hey look, i am playing elementalist golemancer.
Hey look i can kill all the tough bosses even when i am dead gigigi
Hey why softcore economy is so shit?

Its not minion damage you should work on but the AI / aggro range bcause zombies are retardet also like golems until you get primordial might, plz increase minion aggro range too.

gl hf
Yea i agree, the damage is not the nr1 problem. Summons must initiate the attack themselves while beeing able to rech the monster within 1 second or less. Thats just to balance out that you cant target with summons.
Terrible changes.

They are transforming Summon Skeleton to make it a viable to fast map clean. Making 1 skeleton more powerful, you will play it like an AoE spell summoning one skeleton in the middle of the pack and running away. I want to play is like an 'Army of the Dead' not like Rambo Skeletons. But losing 1 skeleton now is terrible and the problem before was the life of the skeletons, not how it was been played.

Zombie damage is good, but not needed. Fix the AI running in the direction of the movement and no-damage spell, make they only run in the direction of damage/curse spells. Casting the buffs at the bodies or moving away from bosses is a pain while zombies stop to attack to follow random directions.

The only amazing change here is the possibility to save the Spectres.
"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
"
AkitakeKun wrote:
Making minion based spells popular is fine as long as you guys think about the network impact those new popular builds will have, especially in parties, and improve the netcode effectively.

People party?
Last time people partied was pre-2.0 or 2.0 back before we had stupid damage.

People do still party, gives you more quantity and rarity in maps, it's better to run strands as a group of 6 and I do that often with my guild :)
what, why nerf summon skeleton ammount?

im mean the skill was not used at all anyway, and one of the fun sides of it was that you could get loads of them. but they was never good. i guess the damages changes and attack animations might help now, but its not like people will play summon skeleton MORE now
(even if i get they are closer to summon raging spirit than ever)
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Useless feedback that will get ignored: plz don't nerf the number of skeletons. That's the whole point of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info