[3.1.0 ASC] [crit SUNDER] [berserk] [Dual wielding] (Shаper / T16 videos)

"
DeGyrst wrote:
Thank you, nice to know. Could you load those videos again?

Oh and im curious, is that one hand sword just to be able to whirl and some multi, would deaths hand provide more damage if one can play with leap slam? Or even 2 good maces/axes?

This videos i recorded on legacy league :D
and weapon for recording cost 35c :D
yes i can again record video - but need weap + regrets :(
need time... or help :D
=============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Apr 19, 2017, 8:14:04 PM
The videos you have here, are not working anymore :/

Been running with this build a bit for now. 5,4k health at 81lv. I have not died much on anything else except volatiles. But the damage feels nice w/o hatred or hoa, so im trying arctic armour and determination or grace at the moment. Also thinking about aa and vulne or assasins mark +blasphemy, would rather boost the phys damage then elementals, cuz we have no penetration or anything that will lover enemy resistances.

Ah forget the grace, didnt remember we have unawering stance from kaoms roots. So ill be trying aa+determination and aa+vulne or assasins mark +blasphemy.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Apr 21, 2017, 2:36:34 PM
you made some mistakes:
1) abyssus 185/44. Need change to 200% min and 41% max
2) change increased area effect to concentrated effect
3) remove faster attack and re-color sockets for 3G 3R, and 3rd blue socked need physical to lightning
4) need better accessories (rings + belt), amulet need better or change craft to crit chance
5) atziri promise flask
6) your central jewel rly weak, try find jewel 4 affix (attack speed with maces (prefix) + attack speed (suffix) + attack speed with one handed / dual wielding (prefix) + any good suffix)
7) remove points from "Berserking" to +2 socket jewel
8) need uber lab for war bringer (rly strong skill) and using enguring cry
have some work to do :)
Is the gear in the openpost correct? sunder dont work with other stuff then axe and mace. you have mace+sword. so the sword will never be used.

and is there a reason you use sunder? would this work with cleave too? you can get more crit and dmg with swords then axes so what i know.
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
mmm, i published in 1 post my gear, dont watch my profile :)
just watch 1 post :)
Cleave slow skill, sunder faster.
And sunder using only main hand, so i can use off hand for buff my main hand.
Cleave using both hand, u cant use valid + invalid type weapons for cleave. need more currency for good off hand weap.
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
mmm, i published in 1 post my gear, dont watch my profile :)
just watch 1 post :)
Cleave slow skill, sunder faster.
And sunder using only main hand, so i can use off hand for buff my main hand.
Cleave using both hand, u cant use valid + invalid type weapons for cleave. need more currency for good off hand weap.

so u use the second weapon only for the crit multi bonus?
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
you made some mistakes:
1) abyssus 185/44. Need change to 200% min and 41% max
2) change increased area effect to concentrated effect
3) remove faster attack and re-color sockets for 3G 3R, and 3rd blue socked need physical to lightning
4) need better accessories (rings + belt), amulet need better or change craft to crit chance
5) atziri promise flask
6) your central jewel rly weak, try find jewel 4 affix (attack speed with maces (prefix) + attack speed (suffix) + attack speed with one handed / dual wielding (prefix) + any good suffix)
7) remove points from "Berserking" to +2 socket jewel
8) need uber lab for war bringer (rly strong skill) and using enguring cry
have some work to do :)

U got me wrong mate :D I have no problems with the gear i have at the moment, and i know it isnt valid yet. I will level some more with this setup and try to find some "final" gear at the same. I know i have to divine the abyssus, just been lazy to get the divines yet. Same with coil, just lazy and unlucky with colors, thought ill stay with these for some time cuz it still kills fast.

But at the same time ill try some different gems, cuz i just dont like ele damage w/o any pen/res lowering.

About sword in offhand, with good attack speed ull be whirling around with so nice speed u wont be caring about movement speed at all :) + the crit multi is nice, u can also get accuracy, res or some stat from there, tho i dont think any stat is needed.
"
derbund666 wrote:
so u use the second weapon only for the crit multi bonus?

yes and no.
Axe/maces cand using whirling blades - only claw / sword / dagger. Because need rly fast off hand for fast movement for whirling blades and + global multipl for dps and if have "weapon elemental damage with weapon" then top.
DeGyrst i just tell u that u can doing for update :)
Thanks mahsepp2, i think ive forgot to say that earlier. Been fun playing with sunder and not changing setups for boss.

Ive tried around bit with blasphemy+vulnerability, using poison instead of added fire cuz i still havent coloured the armor, and it seems to help against high heatlh bosses nicely. Im gonna try cloaked in savagery with the poison setup, been using blood magic on whirling blades so i have no mana problems even in no regen maps. And im still trying to learn to use enduring cry all the time, its been a year since ive last used it, so i feel that war bringer wouldnt be so usefull for me.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Apr 23, 2017, 7:12:40 AM
DeGyrst, man, your off hand Corpse Song have crafted mod +142 accuracy rating. This mod dont work for main hand, its local mod and work only for your off hand :)
line "chance to hit" showing summ both weap :)
u must change crafted mod for any global bonus, example any resist or increased elemental damage with weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info