Pc suggested requirements

I don't want the minimal I want the suggested needed full Pc requirements to run at 1080p ultra at above 70fps
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2017, 11:24:29 AM
go nuts, your problem is going to be what build and if you party, which is where you will drop FPS.

Unless they get more optimization done for the xbox version and include that, but this would probably end up as non max settings.

Other optimization would be to nerf the fuck out of everything, to make you attack less often, and hit less monsters.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yeah but I'm gonna be on pc I need pc requirements if I don't know the suggested then I'll have no way of knowING if my pc when built will run it that we'll
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pNtBWX
You haven't told us which country you live in, what kind of a budget you have or what you plan on using the computer for, so offering advice is rather difficult. I'll give some thoughts in no particular order, but they all assume you will only use the PC for Path of Exile.

• AMD Ryzen 7 1700X: According to the American version of PCPartPicker, which you linked us to, this is more expensive than the Intel i7 7700K, which has far superior single-threaded performance, which is the most important factor when gaming. I typically recommend the less expensive i5s for gaming, as they offer better value for money.
  • ASRock X370 Killer: If you do change your mind and buy an Intel CPU instead of an AMD processor, don't forget to get a different motherboard for compatibility reasons.
  • Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 280: I do not recommend liquid cooling in general, and I particularly advise against it if you're inexperienced at building and maintaining computers.
  • ADATA Premier SP550: For the kind of money you're spending, it would be nice to get a larger SSD than this. It's not required, but it's what I would do in your position.
  • RX 480: Path of Exile doesn't have perfect compatibility with AMD hardware as a general rule. Prominent streamer ZiggyD ended his AMD partnership because they were unable to find him hardware which didn't have stuttering issues with the game. I think this is mainly an AMD CPU problem, and it predates the new Ryzen processors, but if you're buying a computer mainly / only for PoE, I'd view AMD hardware as taking an unnecessary risk. I say this as a Linux user who's a massive fan of AMD due to how seriously they take Linux.

The Ryzen processors are the new shiny. They're very exciting for the number of cores / threads they offer at their price point, and as an AMD fan I'm quite impressed with their latest line-up. But let's make a smart decision instead of getting lost in the hype and the memes.

Different components have different strengths and weaknesses, and gaming does appear to be the achilles heel of Ryzen. While that'll improve over time as software better supports the hardware and AMD improves the architecture over future generations, if you're spending your money today you should be more concerned with today's performance than theoretical performance 2, 5, or 10 years from now. If you've other uses for your PC which would benefit from the Ryzen hardware, then bear in mind I see an incomplete view of what you'll use your PC for.

tl;dr: For gaming, the price / performance argument for Ryzen has not been made. This is especially true of the more expensive Ryzen 7 processors. A Ryzen 5 might be worth it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I'm gonna be running path of exile, mine craft with heavy shaders, paragon, and overwatch along with editing and streaming videos for YouTube I'll be doing this at 1080p and with amazing internet. I want to run all these at 1080p ultra settings all above 70 fps my budget with a monitor is 1300 or less and I can always upgrade. So if u maybe have a pc idea for American pcpartpicker for your idea send me a link plz your being a great help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info