Melee Physical Damage on Full Life + Blood magic?

Curious if I have blood magic, that is, use life for skills, does MPDOFL actually work? (i'm a slayer with leech/regen, so i APPEAR to always be at full life despite the brief cost of cleave)

thanks
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2017, 9:57:40 AM
If you're relying on leech from the hit itself to get you back to full life, then no - the damage is dealt before leech is applied. If you can figure out another way to be back on full life by the time the damage is actually dealt (e.g. a flask, craploads of regen, leech from previous hits), then sure. Just gotta be on full life when the skill hits.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
hmm... yeah not sure. cleave is cost of 29 life, i regen 300 a second, and slayer leech isn't capped at full life so like i said, it seems like its working.. but not sure entirely
"
hmm... yeah not sure. cleave is cost of 29 life, i regen 300 a second, and slayer leech isn't capped at full life so like i said, it seems like its working.. but not sure entirely
It's not working. Any degen even if you regen more will prevent you from being at full life.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info