No Support response yet, clarity would be nice on character issue

So I just jumped back into PoE a few days ago, reset my tree and found that I had lost access to allocating points to my ascendancy. I messaged support about the issue and they bot emailed me back 4 days ago about receiving the ticket.

This post is just for vision of my problem but also if anyone can tell me if I should just run through normal and pick my ascendancy back up; will it have repercussions if I alter the state of my character after I submitted the ticket? I'm just afraid it will give me 2 points instead of my full 8 and support won't be able to do anything about it due to some technical aspect.

I have been told that when you reset your tree you still have the tab that lets you access your ascendancy, of which I do not.
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 11:22:12 AM
I sent an e-mail on the 19th and they haven't responded.

Just do the Lab again instead of waiting more than a week imo.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
It gave me 6 points straight away, am still missing 2 but atleast by build wont be dogpoo in the meantime.
How long were you away from the game? Maybe you never did the uberlab. Maybe it wasn't even in the game yet. Anyway, if you look at your passive tree, it tells you how many ascendency points you have to allocate, so you should have seen the 6 up at the top. When you reset it, you may have lost the class which can only be chosen at the altar.

It's even possible that you never completed any labyrinth and the character predates that. In which case you are automatically given points for each difficulty you completed. If the character had finished Merciles, it would be automatically given 6 points upon completion of any labyrinth.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Mar 29, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info