[2.6] MorgNThorg's Legacy Berserker for all content - Uber Atziri/Shaper/Guardians

Really Loving your build so far, killed all Guardians! :D

Could you tell me what to upgrade next?, cant find any better weapon under 5ex, i still need the sins rebirth but the prices are insane atm.

Current Gear :
Last edited by ArminTH on Apr 9, 2017, 5:58:30 PM
"
ArminTH wrote:
Really Loving your build so far, killed all Guardians! :D

Could you tell me what to upgrade next?, cant find any better weapon under 5ex, i still need the sins rebirth but the prices are insane atm.

Current Gear :

I'm glad you're having fun with the bulid :) These would be my bets for upgrading:
- get a better rolled abyssus: you can get one with only 40% inc phys dmg taken (or the very max 41%) with the same multi (or better) in the 40-50 c price range
- bless the implicit on your pain gyre ring and recraft higher lightning res. You're not much over the cap in lightning rez, which can be problematic in ele weak maps (or when cursed) especially because coil.
- get boots with MS. Whirling is fast with this build, but it's still helpful. You can even craft MS on your belt like I did.
- get the uber lab asc points. War bringer is a seriously good node.
- vaal lightning trap is a really good boost for a lot of bosses, essence mobs, etc. You're gloves are corrupted, but you can still reorganize your gems like mine, just swap inc dur in my gloves setup for inc aoe (nice for enduring cry).

After that my next step would probably be saving up for a better weapon, but it'd be a bit more expensive.

I also got a nice upgrade in that department myself :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info