[2.6 Beast Mode Enabled] Super Saiyan God Flicker Saiyan

I have a question concerning the last skill tree that you posted. I don't see any life leech, other than that off of the ascendancy, but it's only like 0.2.

Is that enough life leech to sustain you with acuity gloves? I didn't see anything posted on gear, stating that you need additional life leech.

Thanks in advance.
Which Jewels did you put in the Sockets in the Passive Tree ?
Thanks a lot!
Hi im pretty new and wanted to ask where all the Frenzy Charges come from ?
"
gokudin wrote:
Do you really use wither?

2 - The Holy Shit Shaper does Damage to you if you are flickering while he channels his beam. Fuck that, I'm using Viper Strike for just this fight =Spell Totem - Wither - Increased Duration - Faster Casting - Increased AOE. As stated, The literal one sucky thing about fighting Shaper w/ Flicker is his beam phase is generally when you want to tap dat ass and flicker can not do that. You can still kill him but so far I've found simply switching Flicker to Viper = GG EZ PZ Shaper kill. The wither totem will take the place of the Ancestral Warcheif totem on your skill bar and you will rip him a new asshole.

Sorry, I've been in the thick of Finals at college and have not had any spare time to play. Hope this helps. I took it from my guide.
"
Amon3760 wrote:
I have a question concerning the last skill tree that you posted. I don't see any life leech, other than that off of the ascendancy, but it's only like 0.2.

Is that enough life leech to sustain you with acuity gloves? I didn't see anything posted on gear, stating that you need additional life leech.

Thanks in advance.

In short, Yes. Life leech w/ acuity = GG WP. If you do not have acuity, grab Vit Void in duelist for EZ PZ Cover Girl on Life Leech.
"
LeAndroPlayZ wrote:
Which Jewels did you put in the Sockets in the Passive Tree ?

I had a Mana Leech one w/ Attack Speed.

+max HP = wanted for each socket.
+ mana leech on just 1 jewel.
+ attack speed for sweet sweet goodness
+ PHysical Damage / +2h damage = sweet sweet damages.
"
LeAndroPlayZ wrote:
Hi im pretty new and wanted to ask where all the Frenzy Charges come from ?

Dat sweet sweet sword bby <3
atziri gloves 18 ex wtf zzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey man, I followed another guide prior to this one. So I've been flickering for a while. I seem to die.. alot.. from any rate mob that has any form of reflect.. be it ele or Phys. How have you countered this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info