[2.6 Beast Mode Enabled] Super Saiyan God Flicker Saiyan

*DISCLAIMER* - "The Following text typed is what I currently think when I look at a new build. It is in no way to make fun of you. Just thought I'd drop some Introspective humor and hope it makes someone out there laugh and have a better day.

-Do you want a build that can literally clear 1/2 a map with a single click?
-How about a build that can not only completely REKT maps, but can also clear all of the content in the game? (Looking at you Uber Atziri, Shaper, Guardians)
-Do you want a larger penis? (People of a specific sought after goal. I'm not assuming your gender.) Larger Breasts? Smaller Breasts? (Looking at you. Put the Doritos Down.)

Well, this build can do all that and more! You will Perma Flicker Strike the game! I will dole out knowledge on how to make this build epic AF.

"I just read your intro and I'm offended"
Spoiler
<3

This is a pure fun guide to maximizing the Potential of Flicker Strike with the only ascendancy class that matters, SLAYER. This build is for those that want to clear maps so fast they do not have time to question things like: "WTF am I doing w/ my life?" "Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?" "Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?" "Do blind Eskimos have seeing-eye sled dogs?"

Onward to the Murder Journey!

Table of Contents:
Gear/Gem Links
Flasks
Leveling Guide w/ Passives
Ascendancy
Bandits
Videos

GEAR (Shit yeah! I have saved up currency/I'm New and need to look everything up on POE Trade to decide if I even want to play this build.)

Essential Gear
Spoiler
TERMINUS EST (...It's a sword. A 2-handed sword.)

Don't look at the links. You'll only hate your life until you understand more below.

My Gear and links - with some explanation below.

Spoiler

Ok, Ok. I gots some explaining to do.

Abyssus - Raw Physical Good Shit. It's like taking 5 scoops of Pre-Workout and flipping a truck with your D... It comes with the downside of taking extra damage but that does not matter at all (except if you suck at lab traps) Then switch out with some baby shit rare to ease the pain and switch back on the Izaro Fights.

Gem Links (If you can't read/I've got crazy and deleted my account) - Blasphemy - Assasin's Mark - Arctic Armour - Herald of Ash.

Terminus Est - This baby makes this build the magic that it is. That sweet mana on kill....I mean that Gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike is GG WP. "But the DPS!" STFU. Fully buffed, this will top 1 Million DPS (Screen Shot INC below).

Gem Links - Ok so there are two setups with this:
Choose Based on your goals with the build and How much you enjoy a challenge.
Both Setups 6th Socket = Rallying Cry

1 - The More consistent Crit for Guardians/Shaper/etc/etc = Cast When Damage Taken (level 1) - Blade Vortex (Level 8) - Power Charge on Critical Strike - Increased AOE - Increased Critical Strike Chance. This will allow you to when get hit and there are no adds around, maintain full power charges during an extended fight.

2 - The Holy Shit Shaper does Damage to you if you are flickering while he channels his beam. Fuck that, I'm using Viper Strike for just this fight =Spell Totem - Wither - Increased Duration - Faster Casting - Increased AOE. As stated, The literal one sucky thing about fighting Shaper w/ Flicker is his beam phase is generally when you want to tap dat ass and flicker can not do that. You can still kill him but so far I've found simply switching Flicker to Viper = GG EZ PZ Shaper kill. The wither totem will take the place of the Ancestral Warcheif totem on your skill bar and you will rip him a new asshole.

Belly of the Beast - BIG SHOCKER! Hella life w/ resists. Extra Gore for Yummyness.

Gem Links: PRE ATZIRI'S ACUITY (No Impact ascendancy. Ascendancies covered below) - Flicker Strike - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Splash - Increased Critical Strikes - Fortify
POST-ATZIRI'S ACUITY - Flicker Strike - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Increased Critical Strikes - Fortify - Added Fire Damage.

ATZIRI'S ACUITY - Find these. Buy these. Love these. Make it your mission in life to pursue these. "But but Exalts and expensive and butthurt remarks!" Ok fine, if you can not and will never afford these, all is not lost. Yes, seriously. You're ok. Calm down. Don't uninstall. Find some rares with resist and high HP. There are plenty of options. I explain the difference in ascendancies with and without these below. It'll be ok. I promise.

Gem Links: Cast When Damage Taken (20) - Immortal Call (20) - Molten Shell (20) - Summon Ice Golem (20). Pretty standard. Ice Golem help you w/ accuracy and Critical Strike Chance.

BOOTS - Rare Boots - High HP/High Resistances/Movement speed is nice
Gem Links: Leap Slam - Ancestral Warchief - Faster Attacks - Blood Rage
If you want to, you can switch out AW for Blood Magic but honestly, I can leap like 14 times w/out needing mana for my next flicker so adjust as needed really.

Belt of the Deceiver - "Oh god! The HP! So Low! I quit!" Shush. I like this belt for the Intimidate debuff that gives you 10% increased damage to nearby enemies (everyone) and more importantly, the 30% reduced extra damage from critical strikes.

Rings and Amulet - This is the pick up what you need category. Steel Rings are nice. Diamond Rings are nice. Hell Carnage Heart before you get Atziri's Acuity is pretty sweet. You are aiming for High HP/Resists/Physical Damage/Critical Chance (just luxury)/and Intelligence (Shit, gotta level those blue gems!)

FLASKS
Spoiler

So....WTF you say? There are seriously many many flasks you can choose from depending on what you are doing in the game and the level you are. Lower level and need Crit Chance? - Diamond Flask. Fighting Phoenix? - Ruby Flasks. General Mapping? Pre/Post-Atziri's Acuity? Honestly, depending on where you are, just make sure you are Criting consistently/Not Dying/Have some defensive Flasks (my favorite are the ones linked above. If you are at a certain point and just completely do not know what to pick, please comment and I'll help out baby. <3

Leveling Guide

Level w/ Cleave/Sunder/Ice Crash works/ Level 51+ Put on yo Terminus EST and FLICKER BBY.
- Personally, I leveled all the way to level 85 w/ Ice Crash and then respecced points because I was having fun with Ice Crash being buffed a bit. After the respec, I saw the light and never looked back.

Leveling Passive Tree Guide

Some Starting Path Shit

Some Middle Leveling Tier Link

Some Higher Level Action

High Tier/Open to Variation depending on GEAR

I CHOSE SLAYER. NOW WHAT?

Spoiler
Order to get(Final Form): Impact - Endless Hunger - Bane of Legends - Headsman.

"BUT BUT WTF THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M USE TO! Don't you get Brutal Fervour? All Slayers Get Brutal Fervour! My mind can't handle this!!!!"

Ok, ok. How about this. PRE ATZIRI'S ACUITY: Endless Hunger - Band of Legends - Brutal Fervour - Headsman.

- You will then HAVE TO run a Melee Splash Gem in your Flicker Strike Setup. More on that in the gear/links section.

I'm in Act 2 Normal. BANDITS?!?!?!?

Spoiler
Normal - Oak (=40 HP) or Kraityn (+10 all Res). I chose Oak. Either is great. Respec later if needed. Nightma....Cruel - I chose Oak (16% physical damage). Kraityn is great too (8% attack speed). Hel....Merciless - Kraityn (+1 Frenzy Charge)

VIDEOS: I didn't read your guide. I just want to see the video and make my total judgment based off this instead of thinking.

Spoiler

This was super rushed ALL of these fights were done w/out an Abyssus and with suboptimal min/maxing. I just wanted to put something out there for now until I have time to go back and record new runs with over double the damage.

Minotaur Kill - Super Lag -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_f7Lz-klY
Minotaur Kill - I'm Stronger Now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMtXIchy5ME

Chimera Down - Hella Map Mods and Leaguestones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8vqrrnbBc&t=7s
Ok Chimera! I'm Stronger Now. Wait WTF is a Cloud? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv4RK89SyhY

Hydra Kill - 1st attempt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NubaX5HpJwQ

Phoenix Kill - Skip around for good parts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikyVyX78Ucw

There will be more to come to the guide. I hope you at least got 1 laugh out of this and decide to play the build. It's insane and fun. I will be editing when I get time to explain more and provide better assistance.

I do want to give a shoutout to KorgothBG. He's another Flicker Strike Champion of 2.6 and offers information on the build. I have a great time in the forums playing with the build and communicating with him about tweaking and min/maxing the final form. Check out his guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1859077/page/1

Edit: Added some guardian fights. It's been a busy week. Will add more and add in the Viper Strike kills variant for those that want a GG EZ PZ, no challenge guardian kill.
Last edited by Vashseden on Mar 30, 2017, 3:08:34 PM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2017, 7:16:20 PM
Flicker reserve status.
i will try this today

finally i can have a larger penis and larger breasts

I'm working on smaller breasts myself. *I miss you Doritos QQ*
Congratulations on the guide mate! :)

P.S. Don't worry about the breast thing, breast happens sometimes ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 29, 2017, 4:24:36 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Congratulations on the guide mate! :)

P.S. Don't worry about the breast thing, breast happens sometimes ;)

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. I'm still tinkering away at the build when I can.

Haha, I'm hitting the gym like a madman. I want my breast to bounce in a manly way XD.
Hahaha, excellent guide!
"
kittentouch wrote:
Hahaha, excellent guide!

Thanks! I hope you try out the build. It's some of the most fun in PoE I've ever experienced.
top kek 10/10
Do you really use wither?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info