Truth about RGNesus

Who RGNesus is everybody knows.

Hes the God of Profit.
Hes the God of Drops.
Hes the God of Loot
...and everything else in fact.

But is he?

Our True God Father In Thy Havens is Casualus The One Who Wants All Games To Be Casual And The One Who Gives And Gives Without Hesitation.

He emanates on all of us but RGNesus is trying to push back his - Casualus - influence. On those rare events when You find something actually usefull You managed to destroy RGNesus influence and You allowed Casualus to Bless You.

Be Taking The Truth Outside
RGNesus is satan himself.

;)
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 28, 2017, 7:21:56 AM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 11:20:32 AM
I've also tried drugs a few times :D
I've always viewed the god of randomness as RNGesus but if RGNesus works for you then more power to you.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
new s

cant get pk'd....

feelsbadman
"
socun89 wrote:
new s

cant get pk'd....

feelsbadman

Haha this sums up how it felt trying to play dekaron.... ah yo trying to level? Well fk you I'm 12 years old and I do not permit that.

Or any wow server where assholes were camping and killing you while you tried to just level.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
socun89 wrote:
new s

cant get pk'd....

feelsbadman

Haha this sums up how it felt trying to play dekaron.... ah yo trying to level? Well fk you I'm 12 years old and I do not permit that.

Or any wow server where assholes were camping and killing you while you tried to just level.

12 years old kappa

thats the average age on clan bmpk for sure

edit: are you new to arpgs btw?
Last edited by socun89 on Mar 28, 2017, 9:34:23 AM
Not really, but I don't recall getting pked in any arpgs, other than when once I tried to troll someone with bonespires and ended up pking myself in poe.
"
krenderke wrote:
Not really, but I don't recall getting pked in any arpgs, other than when once I tried to troll someone with bonespires and ended up pking myself in poe.

maybe in chineese? so we can all understand
咸含糖的狗肉
"
krenderke wrote:
咸含糖的狗肉

Hoàn toàn đồng ý.

Bạn có thể trông giống như một Noob.

Hoặc mở miệng của bạn và xác nhận nó.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info