[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

I found out that gearing such character will be a walk in the park.. Pretty cheap and common items and yeah wuz thinking about Carcass as i want to see how the new support gems will boost up RF.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
cjbLazin wrote:
I found out that gearing such character will be a walk in the park.. Pretty cheap and common items and yeah wuz thinking about Carcass as i want to see how the new support gems will boost up RF.

they won't except for efficacy who will only give you the DoT which is not even worth the whole gem slot.

RF = 4 link skill.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
cjbLazin wrote:

kaom boosts better.
No rest for the wicked
Hi there,
I've invested all my currency in this build, and I really like it so far. I picked every regen node u picked in your tree plus some additional regen nodes. I linked everything just like you did, but I'm still dropping life quite rapidly with rf. Even with vitality activated. I have no idea what I did wrong. Maybe someone could help me identifying the Issue.
"
purl wrote:
Hi there,
I've invested all my currency in this build, and I really like it so far. I picked every regen node u picked in your tree plus some additional regen nodes. I linked everything just like you did, but I'm still dropping life quite rapidly with rf. Even with vitality activated. I have no idea what I did wrong. Maybe someone could help me identifying the Issue.

Your characters aren't public, so we can't see what you have equipped. My guess is you don't have enough maximum fire resistance. Maybe too low Purity of Fire aura?
"
Wallach wrote:
"
purl wrote:
Hi there,

Your characters aren't public, so we can't see what you have equipped. My guess is you don't have enough maximum fire resistance. Maybe too low Purity of Fire aura?

Sorry, I have changed it, my characters should be public now.
You need to use Vitality until youre able to run 2x curses, and then you need to get your ascendancies. They give regen and even more regen with fortify also. Problem solved. You can also take the regen notes near scion to get to the gem socket also.
Last edited by Leeown on Jun 17, 2017, 6:42:26 PM
"
Leeown wrote:
You need to use Vitality until youre able to run 2x curses, and then you need to get your ascendancies. They give regen and even more regen with fortify also. Problem solved. You can also take the regen notes near scion to get to the gem socket also.

thank you for the fast reply. I'm running two curses already. enfeeble and flammability. I know I have to run the ascendancies, but the only life regen node in the acendancie tree gives me 0.4% regen. The additional nodes i picked give me 1.8, so i think there's still something wrong.

Edit, I just saw, that I missed the node for the 2nd curse, picked it up now, but I can't see how that would affect my life regen.
Last edited by purl on Jun 17, 2017, 6:55:51 PM
"
purl wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:

thank you for the fast reply. I'm running two curses already. enfeeble and flammability. I know I have to run the ascendancies, but the only life regen node in the acendancie tree gives me 0.4% regen. The additional nodes i picked give me 1.8, so i think there's still something wrong.

Well you cant really run two curses since you have no way to run 2 curses.. no item no nothing that gives you +1 curse. That is why we get it on the tree. Like I said, vitality, purity of fire 17+ and 1 curse is all you can run atm, and that is what you should be using.
"
Once your Purity of Fire hits level 20, you can drop Vitality and still sustain RF without endurance charges. At this point you should also have whispers of doom for dual curse. If you still don't have enlightens, switch your Vitality out for one blasphemy curse (enfeeble or flammability). If you do have your enlightens (or one enlighten 3) you can switch to the final form of Purity of Fire + Blasphemy Enfeeble and Flammability.

This is from the guide. I really recommend you read the guide, since it does seem you don't know what you're doing. It will help you understand several things your self instead of asking for help with things you can find the answers to your self in the guide it self :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info