The Fall of Oriath: Monster Preview

0:17 looks like bloodsuckers from stalker... do we get Gauss rifles and AKs as a new weapons?
1:06 Oh shit, Holy Hand GrenadeMolotov Cocktail! Prepare to getting nuked by Cannibals 2.0 :D
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
SEXY NUN
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
Resisting the hype, plenty waiting time until beta.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep ...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Some of those costumes are heavily influenced by Nazi design.
Simply amazing! Loved that blood priest and the Knife guys!
Dream with me !
Makes me wonder if whips are going to be a thing now.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Seems nice!
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
These monsters look Nazi inspired
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Nice, really enjoyed that preview.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
more garbage enemies who will just disappear into nothing due to being killed like nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info