The Fall of Oriath: Monster Preview

"
A3l wrote:
So nice!!! when the patch will be release? And if you guys make a real artwork/bestiary book, i'll by it!! It'll be so awesome, like a hardcover book!

Totally! Make a hardcover with your concept art! Already ordered! <3 Keep up the great work guys :) I love this game!
Well done, cant wait
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
sexay nuns

Very detailed and well designed monsters, kudos!
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
ben bilmem kemiklerini kırar geçerim istediğinizi yapın bam güm
Mostly humanoids , nice. Very detailed but in the fray you wont notice it anyways when your skill effects/MTX cover the whole ground/screen.

Some of the mobs look like sadists/torturers when you look at their combination of pose/gear/clothing and their unique body shape.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 28, 2017, 3:20:23 AM
The humanoids look really good, now I'm praying for an updated playable exile! The ears-for-hands-no-hands-kindofguy was my definite favorite!
wow impressive! it reminds me of warhammer and 300
yeah humanoids looks good

I love Assassin (fragment 0:40) and Priest (0:47). Demonic, dark and evil. The eternal battle of good and evil.
Those are awesome!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I can see the Nazi inspired imagery is gonna garner plenty of negative coverage outside of PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info