RIP Standard---

"
MeWhenum wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
^^^^ It's time for a devaluation. ;)

I'll be totally blunt, I don't think you understand how the economy works nor what it is you're really asking for, much less the ramifications of your suggestion. It sounds much more like you're jealous of what people have accumulated in standard and you want to elevate yourself by bringing them down arbitrarily. You also haven't suggested anything that would prevent the exact same thing from happening again in the future.
I'm not jealous at all. I know the very hard work that goes into accumulating currency in this game. It is no easy task and takes both dedicated time on task and a firm grasp on how things work and interact.

I am quite content with the state of my "riches" and the items I've found and bought. The only item I do wish that I could get my hands on is one of those 600+ dps exquisite blades, but that is tied to other things.

I suspect that with a reset to things, over time things would again reach the same point, but in between there might be new dynamics develop in the currency and trading markets. things seem pretty stagnant atm.

What are the ramifications that you see?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Mar 27, 2017, 8:52:44 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
So... in all seriousness... what are people using chaos orbs for?

Zana mods (assuming they get unfucked after Legacy league is over) and master crafting are the two biggest sinks for sure.

There is a point where, if chaos are cheap enough, it's better to chaos spam for crafting than to carefully multimod and exalt.
"
ChanBalam wrote:

What are the ramifications that you see?

that exalts would double, maybe triple in price in both standard and leagues, half the standard player base would quit the game on principal right away, all softcore economies would be utterly destroyed.

Its temp league economies where currency rates are fucked historically, not standard. Its only in the last few leagues that standard has not had cheaper exalts than the league. The whole thing with currency in this game is that theres never enough exalts in softcore leagues, people want to craft items, they cant because exalts are fucked all the time. Exalts were 15:1 in standard, went up to 25:1, then the first temp league started and in that temp league they went to 55:1, that was the start of the cancer, temp leagues where suddenly theres no exalts and everyone scrambles for the few that drop like rats which pushes the rates through the roof. When standard at 25:1 merged with the league at 55:1 that league ratio polluted standard, and the leagues with their fucked up exalt ratios have been ruining standards economy ever since, not the other way around, and the reason is because standard doesnt have enough exalts to meet demand and the leagues that same situation is there only its 1,000,000x worse.

Why is the chaos:exalt ratio now fucked so much in standard? Zana mods, no eternals, virtually no one can craft or find new gear thats better than legacy eternal crafts, unique drop rates are way too high, exalt drop rates are way too low, game is too easy to the point where you can just cakewalk it self found anyway. Many reasons, removing existing exalts would just make it worse.

I say this as someone who owns a fuckload of gear and only 6 exalted orbs across all leagues, I wouldnt stand to lose anything rly except you would fuck up the price of exalts, they would become so ridiculously expensive that it would shut down crafting all together and there would be no point in playing the game any more. I wouldnt lose all my wealth, my wealth is held in gear, you would just destroy the game moving forward, half the player base would quit because you fucked them over and then I would leave too because without the ability to craft there really is no point in a perm league any more and I would not play this game without a perm league where my stuffs were left alone and not fucked with.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Mar 28, 2017, 6:49:44 AM
Nice Zana mods, GGG.
Casually casual.

Who cares about perma leagues?
"
phx wrote:

who ? well, all players playing in perma league, which is a significant part of the community if we trust GGG datas.

( and considering the amount of trade I do every day in Std too )

By the way saying "1 ex = 100 chaos => economy is dead" is a total non-sense. The funny thing is that the rate is similar in LSC.

About chaos sink, the biggest one is crafting, not Zana modding.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Mar 28, 2017, 7:21:15 AM
"
phx wrote:

Who cares about temp league that are flooded of RMT, leaguestones exploit, currency farm bots, perandus scammers and broken in 2 weeks long?

Just play your fuc**ng game and stfu.
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Mar 28, 2017, 7:26:30 AM
"
phx wrote:

Stupid response.

I don't like cheese. Who fucking cares about cheese?
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
phx wrote:

Stupid response.

I don't like cheese. Who fucking cares about cheese?

this man right here
I dont see any any key!
It wouldn't be bad since you can roll maps. But Zana mods are shit LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info