[2.6.0] JavaMaster's BV+AW Fun Build [Viable All bosses-Beginner Friendly]

Noob players check gears and passive tree only :)

Please Read all sections for the best benefit!

This build covers:

# Who Am I?
# Summary & Idea
# Pros & Cons
# Offensive & Defensive Tips (important for gameplay, should be read)
# Gear Examples;
... * Current gears in Legacy League.
... * Lifebase version items and tree (Breach League).
# Animated Guardian item setup
# Passive Skill Tree
# Bandits
# Video
# Item filter

Who Am I?

I had 6700 hours of gaming experience in POE, I am a real poe fun. I have experienced almost all skills in my poe life.
You can check my other builds in youtube and poe forum with "JavaMaster poe" keyword.

Summary & Idea

if you are getting bored to play similar builds each time, this build is for you.

Legacy league is the one of the best league in my opinion. What do you want to play, you can set it with leaguestones.

My favourite skill is blade vortex and Dom + Invasion + Breach leaguestone combo is really good for leveling exp. and drops. So I think that BV+AW is really good combo with necromancer. Lots of people used only AW for main skill in Breach league but noone did Shaper and Guardians because AWs can die easily and has duration. You can't raise weapons again in guardians&shaper boss areas and unfortunately you can not leech mana&life with AW.

Therefore I tried Necromancer for this league due to ascendancy points. I experienced this idea with berserker, raider, assassin in the past. However in my opinion, Necromancer is the best choice for it, if you play more defensive.

Mainly when I focus rare or unique mobs while mapping, AW can able to clear around trash mobs fast, especially it is very good in breach circle. I will talk about positive&negative points in pro&cons section.

Pros & Cons

Pros:

+ So fun playing with army
+ Amazing clear speed! My first build was vsparker in this league, I am sure almost same speed for clearing maps and killing bosses.
+ You can leech mana&life while playing, so you don't have to use life&mana reg.
+ I am using 3 curses. Warlord's Mark and enfeeble for defense, Vulnerability is for offense.
+ You can reach 9.5k ES with decent end game items when you reach the around lvl93-94.
+ it is really end-game build. you can do anything else.
+ You can craft your 6L end-game item(bow) for 2.5ex only!
+ You don't need any bandits reward. So you can get 3 points more.
+ Legacy Soul Strike gives you real defense!

Cons:

- Unfortunately your guardian can be die in boss area if you go very hard mods.
- You have to use one flask slot for your minion.
- 111 Strength requirement is a bit hard but not much.

Gear Examples:

Legacy League Gear Setup (more defensive)

** you can switch melee splash with Melee physcial damage or Multistrike for more dps while fighting with boss
** Wither, vaal lightning trap and vaal clarity are an option for boss fight.

Lifebase Version (a bit more offensive)

~7k life
3 curses
passive tree is down, sorry. I used Blood Magic keystone on tree and I got almost all Marauder, Scion max. life nodes with vaal pact.

Offensive & Defensive Tips

*just run! Poison them and go to next mob pack. Your animated weapons always follow you so they finish posioned enemies and put your totem between packs. if you in trouble, use bone offering, you need speed, grabbing weapon fast, use flesh offering. use rumi flask for more defensive play.

* This build's one of important power comes from Mistress of Sacrifice. You can get free block chance with Bone Offering without Rumi flask + block chance items. You can gain 35/35 block chance. I usually use non-legacy Rumi flask. I can get 55/45 block chance without block chance items&jew.

* If you want to get more dps & elemental resistances, you can use Spirit Offering.

* In the other hand you may want more speed runs? flesh offering is very good option for this build! (around 190% movement speed modified and good getting 20stacks for BV in 3-4 secs)

-------------
I generally use bone offering & flesh offering together in same setup on my gloves.

I use bone offering;

* while opening unid. chest,
* while fighting with unique or map bosses,
* while clearing maps with hard mods,

I use flesh offering;

* while raising weapon from grounds, if there are many weapons close to each other on ground.
* while need to catch your friends, need to run, carry all ppl in party.

Poison is really still OP and don't care your dps tooltip, you can't see real dps in tooltip.

Animated Guardian item setup

Soutbound
Leer Cast
Dying Breath
Kaom's Roots or Rainbow Stride or High res boots
Zahndethus' Cassock or High life+res chest

Bandits

Kill All

Video

T14 Promonade Demo
T15 Triple Packs Abyss - hard mods

Speed run, guardians and shaper kill videos will be added.

Item Filter

I am using a filter which is based NeverSink's filter. I changed something for AW options, font size, color etc.
download here

Thank you for visiting my post. you can leave your message&questions on this post.

Last edited by JavaMaster on Mar 28, 2017, 2:51:56 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2017, 2:25:01 AM
added demo video for gameplay.
added hard mods T15 Abyss map video
minor update for passive tree.
amazing clear speed ? c'mon bro xD
"
siclop18 wrote:
amazing clear speed ? c'mon bro xD

map mods are really hard dude. I don't record a video playing wwhite map.
Also I didn't put any video about clear speed run..
Last edited by JavaMaster on Mar 29, 2017, 7:52:52 PM
Hi.
Yesterday I started this game, and I'm looking for a build for beginner... Is this a good one, and what path should I follow in the skill tree when I'm on a low level ? Could you pls help me ? :)
"
RustToDust wrote:
Hi.
Yesterday I started this game, and I'm looking for a build for beginner... Is this a good one, and what path should I follow in the skill tree when I'm on a low level ? Could you pls help me ? :)

Thank you for your interestedin my build.
Till lvl65 don't do chaos inoculation and after lvl70 you can get vaal pact node.
if you find me in game, I can help you whenever yo uwant.
my ign is LegacyTrippin.

type>>>
@LegacyTrippin "your msg"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info