Download the Classic Mystery Box Soundtrack for Free!

Great track! Thanks for the download. <3

Last edited by Senekis on Mar 27, 2017, 8:06:49 PM
"

Completed 12 ChallengesLMTR14 wrote:
"
Completed 36 ChallengesRegulator wrote:
Try to make alternatives to lab or reallocate the ascendancy points for 3.0

I uninstalled when cruel izaro one-shot me when I was 15 levels higher than him. until that change to how you get ascension points is made, I won't play again

"Wisdom is the offspring of Suffering and Time."

Word! I really hope GGG never succumbs to the demand of casual players -which in my experience have always been to the detriment of every game I like to play. I like the games I play to be challenging and even though I never actually can compare my rewards to the 'elite' I never complain or feel entitled to the rewards/benefits of putting down time and effort in the game. Casuals is like a cancer in every great game -always demanding change in making the game more accessible, chanting 'We deserve this content too'. And usually, because if the game is great it attracts alot of casuals, their opinions matter more because they are greater in number. Which, in turn, makes the company/stakeholders more prone to listen to these... tumours, with the result of making ALL the gamecontent more accessible and making us hardcore players efforts obsolete. Please GGG. Never do this as it would break my heart and loose hope of ever keeping to play my favourite game. Obi-Chris -you're my only hope. ;)
That soundtrack is pretty MEH compared to other PoE soundtracks. Even the snippets of music in the PoE 3.0 trailer for the different zones sounds more interesting than this.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Marschiee wrote:
"

Completed 12 ChallengesLMTR14 wrote:
"
Completed 36 ChallengesRegulator wrote:
Try to make alternatives to lab or reallocate the ascendancy points for 3.0

I uninstalled when cruel izaro one-shot me when I was 15 levels higher than him. until that change to how you get ascension points is made, I won't play again

"Wisdom is the offspring of Suffering and Time."

Word! I really hope GGG never succumbs to the demand of casual players -which in my experience have always been to the detriment of every game I like to play. I like the games I play to be challenging and even though I never actually can compare my rewards to the 'elite' I never complain or feel entitled to the rewards/benefits of putting down time and effort in the game. Casuals is like a cancer in every great game -always demanding change in making the game more accessible, chanting 'We deserve this content too'. And usually, because if the game is great it attracts alot of casuals, their opinions matter more because they are greater in number. Which, in turn, makes the company/stakeholders more prone to listen to these... tumours, with the result of making ALL the gamecontent more accessible and making us hardcore players efforts obsolete. Please GGG. Never do this as it would break my heart and loose hope of ever keeping to play my favourite game. Obi-Chris -you're my only hope. ;)

I agree that making the Lab too "casual" (weakening Izaro) isn't the right thing to do. I've always thought that GGG should have him start at levels 32, 55, and 68, but then as we over-level in order to be able to kill him easier that that was a mistake. GGG should have him on a sliding level scale such that if I wait until my exile is... oh let's say level 65 and then make the Cruel Lab run then the Lab zones and Izaro should be level 65 also. That way all Lab content and Izaro will match our exile and the battle will always be tough (Izaro will be re-balanced appropriately) but not near uber-impossible at exile level 55 nor easy-peasy at exile level 65+. Let the content difficulty match the exile level.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Can the labyrinth trolls take the discussion elsewhere? I also hate the labyrinth but I'm not going to mention it in every announcement post. Grow up.

Anyways dope stuff !
Last edited by leto2626 on Mar 27, 2017, 9:03:46 AM
FREE DOWNLOAD
"
oh can I trade in my 6 purple portals and 5 purple lightning mtx for one bleached demon leg armor...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Heh,
I only bought one box hoping for a purple portal, and I got this instead:
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Nice soundtrack. Who composed soundtrack? Nice job :)
Great track! The game wouldn't be the same with Kamil's awesome tracks!
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
"
leto2626 wrote:
Can the labyrinth trolls take the discussion elsewhere? I also hate the labyrinth but I'm not going to mention it in every announcement post. Grow up.

Anyways dope stuff !
Theyre attention deprived and they wonder why GGG doesnt listen to them, the immediate labyrinth whining in every thread to try and get attention is all the more reason to not change it, which thankfully theyve already said they arent.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info