"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Glory be to Texas!

Glory to be Florida! ;)

I wonder what happens when I drive from a state that does not require front plate to another state that requires.

Youre get out of a ticket because youre cute and the cop will be hitting on you. ;)
Ahahaha. I thought that kind of stuff only happens in movies.
if you have a two plate car we slash ur tires, back plate states are just better
anything is everything
Does the spedometer on that thing have a max? My mustang's only went up to 120, so i have no idea how fast i actually got up to.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
Does the spedometer on that thing have a max? My mustang's only went up to 120, so i have no idea how fast i actually got up to.

It should be 160mph
speedos pretty much always show higher values than your car will realistically do. My speedo goes up to 160, actual top speed is around 145

that said, my previous cars' speedo went to 140, but after getting the car tuned, the needle went well past that 140, so no clue how fast it actually went :)
Last edited by blubbber on Apr 5, 2017, 6:51:25 AM
Pricey car, how much did you pay for it?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:

Enough that theres nothing left to donate to a friends cancer treatments( or something .. who knows)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
SkyCore wrote:

Wooow never saw this one. 15K USD
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:

Wooow never saw this one. 15K USD

maybe you should sell your super expensive car to give to your friend that need money?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info