Congratulations to myself!

Managed to clock 4000 miles on my new Camaro as well as hit 5000 forum posts today!

HUMBLE BRAG

I think I'm almost at 4k miles in my new car though ^_^
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 26, 2017, 10:50:48 PM
Sorry for bragging!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I rolled the odometer on my 68 mustang, my taurus, and my thunderbird. I love driving; the sense of power and independence is zen like. The best memories of my life have all been stoned out of my mind while listening to some kick ass tunes with the person i loved most on the road. Chasing tornadoes, visiting out of town relatives, driving around town visiting friends, or just joy riding through the country.
In america, you arent truly free unless you have your own car.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
I rolled the odometer on my 68 mustang, my taurus, and my thunderbird. I love driving; the sense of power and independence is zen like. The best memories of my life have all been stoned out of my mind while listening to some kick ass tunes with the person i loved most on the road. Chasing tornadoes, visiting out of town relatives, driving around town visiting friends, or just joy riding through the country.

100% agree!
Nothing better than an open highway, some classic American rock music and a car with a roaring engine...

*daydreams*

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 27, 2017, 10:57:26 AM
Congratulations Myself!!!
I've never owned a car. Too expensive for very little advantage (more comfort during winter I guess?). I live in a place where public transportation is very good and often faster than cars, though. We also have bikeways everywhere.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
SkyCore wrote:

I don't even have a driver's license because i don't need one, i have people to drive me when needed and i love walking/biking anyway. Always said i will only get it when i actually need it. That there is one of the first times i felt compelled to get one in my life - and not out of need.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 27, 2017, 6:35:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info