Is this league dead already?

Not saying the game is dead, just this league- seems empty. Could just be me though.
dont notice SSF. I dont need any friends. I manage 14 ppl and deal with clients all day. Lat thing I want is to chat in game.
Git R Dun!
Haven't played for the last 2 leagues, so I'm still going strong since a lot of features are really new to me. Inlcuding the entire atlas and the revamp of maps.

And I can't fucking stop playing until I finally got a pair of atziri's acuity. If that ever happens, that is.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
Seems like it is, from my experience anyway. Half my friends list is offline and trading has come to a halt, like a switch was flipped over night. Just wondering...

League must be dead because your friends list is empty ? Maybe you're a loner with no friends ?
"
All of my friends are gone and I'm fucking bored -.-

Rehash garbage isn't fun.

This league i go only ssf hc soooo.... friends not online? meh, not critical. Lost my 3rd char while just near mapping... that hurts, time to start new char with left-over gear :)

People use their friends list for anything besides streamers and real life friends?
Still not dead yet. Give it another week. Too many people still playing right now.
What is dead may never die.

This statement makes me die a little inside every time : "There is nothing else to do."
So what about like ... playing the game and havign fun? Challenges are just something arbitrary that way too many people care about. Set your own goals, make your own build, what does it matter if it's the 2nd week of the league or the 10th? If you let your play time decide by poe.trade or some number connected to the word 'challenges' then don't complain because you lack any form of creativity or have a wrong perception of what playing a game actually is. Stop being a robot.
Last edited by leto2626 on Mar 27, 2017, 9:11:15 AM
Always love the "my friends quit" reasoning. Maybe that says more about you than it does about the game.

You all race to the end and then quit when you get there. If that's what you mean by dead, then it's dead. I've just gotten to maps and am working on getting Zana in my hideout. Still haven't gotten a level 7 master. Still have to plan a second character... looks like an archer (got a 5L base and 5L dex armor). Still have to get merci-lab done. Lots of "still have to" to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info