Mind over matter MTX

Is there a MTX (other than the Discipline aura one) that looks similar to a force field? I'd love to have something like that while I play a MoM character!

Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Mar 26, 2017, 2:31:02 PM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2017, 1:10:21 PM
you can skin transfer this belt onto your belt,
uh i think the skin transfer transfers the effect...
alot of items dont, but .. pretty sure this one does? .. i think ive done it before.. whole towns used to have it lol

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maligaro%27s_Restraint

Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 26, 2017, 3:27:31 PM
This effect looks pretty cool!

Can anyone else confirm that it can be transferred on any other belt (b4 I spend money on this)?
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
This effect looks pretty cool!

Can anyone else confirm that it can be transferred on any other belt (b4 I spend money on this)?
It can be transferred onto another belt using a skin transfer.

It looks nice.

Belt of the Deceiver also has an effect but it's a fog around your char and not an orb that encompasses you like MR belt does.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Actually having some sort of MTX attached to a keystone sounds pretty interesting.

Wonder if they will expand on that idea.

Perhaps a std MTX whenever you take a keystone on the tree.
Thanks for the info, guys! You really opened my eyes for the possibilities of skin transfers! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info