Travelling Lacerate swings

with cwdt + flame dash, all the swings have been done before the cwdt flame dash proc, travels with the character.

so lets say some guy attacked 3 times, 1 of the lacerate swings finished their aoe range, the other 2 and the attacks done while teleporting(the animation doesnt show them) apply to the target at once.

Double dipping & such overlapping damage is worth to indicate here in forums too. Since mulla owned the whole "bashing the OP builds to the ground" business and his focus is mainly ranged stuff, nobody talks
about this broken interaction.

Lacerate lacks proper T values like many other skills, on top of it Double dip is a problem, such snapshot damage is another problem. People started to use Melee a lot nowdaays in Sarn rena for this reason.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 26, 2017, 12:26:04 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2017, 12:07:41 PM
"
Lacerate is bugged. Currently it 'snapshot' damage, while using smoke mine character still getting hit even after it teleported two screens away. Also I'm sure it has no dualstrike -like "T divided by 2" feature, so slow, crit lacerate deals something like two times more pvp dps than any other 'melee' skill (except EQ)

i think we also talk about same issue.

also worth to mention that, 3 charges gained on getting crit is one of the most OP features in gmae. It's like Free Pathfinder vs Crit builds.

with cwdt flame dash melee is a flying superman now instead of melee, and lacerate makes it "ranged" with aoe + starforge.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 26, 2017, 10:56:56 AM
Lacerate definitely needs looked at for PvP. I've been saying its a scrub skill for months. That's exactly why more "melee" have surfaced. Earthquake brought them out of the gutter and Lacerate has them now feeling competitive. These types of things exist so lil Timmy's sofa multiplayer sleep over extravaganza will go well on Xbox (ps. Xbox blows).
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 26, 2017, 11:26:00 AM
Ya lacerate is bullshit, broken, and NOT melee no matter what tag might be on it. It has also been basically ignored/buffed altogether, save for the global AoE nerf in 2.6.

I use lacerate and EQ both btw so not hating, just being honest and observational:

Earthquake however when used with con effect I feel is definitely melee because I play it the same way as I did heavy strike using namelocking:

Lacerate however I just leap slam in and hold right click. No aiming needed because of multistrike lol, I wish there was a blindfold mtx because that would be too perfect to wear while using lacerate lolol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info