Lalala I'm ma walk in-- OH GOD NO

only logical answer

Spoiler
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Not even Immortal Call and a Quicksilver Flask can stop a convenient heart attack.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
only logical answer

Spoiler

This seems like the most likely explanation.

Seriously though this kind of shit is the reason I will never, ever touch hardcore. Similar thing happened to me in D3, desolate sands had a bug where sometimes you'd randomly die if you walked over certain spots. Lost a 100 hour char to that shit. Never again.
Someone at GGG pressed the wrong RNG button
ey
Looks like a gnarly trap to me.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Avereth12 wrote:
Not even Immortal Call and a Quicksilver Flask can stop a convenient heart attack.

Ah, did Darkest Dungeon and PoE merge? :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
My logical conclusion, she slipped and fall down the stair magnificently.

This does appear to be the only plausible explanation... 🤔
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
looks like one of the SRS are chasing something in top right hand corner?
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Wow, I'm actually gonna be the first to know the answer to one of these! Pretty sure its the rampage leaguestone that spawns packs of animated weapons for you to fight. Those weapons can be ranged, and they hit like absolute fucking trucks. They're also exceptionally hard to see, as they're usually dull grey / black, and it would explain why the little SRS bros are active and moving.
Last edited by innervation on Mar 26, 2017, 5:46:25 AM
"
innervation wrote:
Wow, I'm actually gonna be the first to know the answer to one of these! Pretty sure its the rampage leaguestone that spawns packs of animated weapons for you to fight. Those weapons can be ranged, and they hit like absolute fucking trucks. They're also exceptionally hard to see, as they're usually dull grey / black, and it would explain why the little SRS bros are active and moving.

1. There are no arrows on screen.
2. The SRS are idling.
Soooo no.

What you can see, is Shock, both on the character and very briefly on the Golem. Something dealt a ton of Lightning Damage in one hit, so the Traps sound more likely to me.
Do SRS trigger plain old Traps, even?
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 26, 2017, 6:17:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info