Opinions on my 2h build, i beg you

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDjwS4RQgFE0UcRb5GF0ZLhmFGjghAiFVJKon1SftKLUq9i3SMfsyCTTyNuk5DjpSOtg8LVBHUFBUSVW1VgRXDVhjWfNfP2BLYIhhIWFSZp507Xdieu97jHy7f-OEY4TZhO-GYIdqiDiMz5BVkGyRzptYnYqezZ8-n8uiAKLqpzCnhKloqXOplKyqud277cAawQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY0iHZYdw937_jauTx51LnY-w47w7vTvAf8i_yRfPd9kj3vvrS_go=

Will use two-hand Axes, Hammers, Maces, whatever i find.
Please share your thoughts!
Would you mind first giving me more information on how long you've been playing? It is a crucial bit of information.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
looking at your passive tree hurts, its not bad but it hurts id suggest not using this build in HC and heres why, life nodes where are they? you have very few, damage nodes? why do you need sooooo much damage lol. and the resist nodes after diamond skin are fucking amazing neglecting those is just bad.
"
epiclydouchey wrote:
looking at your passive tree hurts, its not bad but it hurts id suggest not using this build in HC and heres why, life nodes where are they? you have very few, damage nodes? why do you need sooooo much damage lol. and the resist nodes after diamond skin are fucking amazing neglecting those is just bad.

Generally, that's the jist of it, but you might want to skip the resist nodes past Diamond Skin, since resist is easy to come by on items. Only temporarily pick up a point or two there if you seriously Need it, and respec later.
id rather focus on chaos resist in my gear than focusing on ele resists in which you could max out from the tree, but thats just my opinion
Im played a little bit of the close beta and alot since open beta, but first time trying Marauder 2 handed.
Can someone make a quick tree fo me just to see which directions i should go.
"
coffecat wrote:
Can someone make a quick tree fo me just to see which directions i should go.

Absolutely. This is a build for up to level 70, it contains all the basic nodes a new-to-the-game two handed marauder should take.

Skill wise, go for Ground Slam, it is the most newb friendly melee skill, link it to Melee Physical Damage, Life Gain on Hit and later Added Fire Damage. Single target take Heavy Strike, with identical supports as Ground Slam, but switch Life Gain on Hit with Life Leech. Use Enduring Cry to build up Endurance Charges.

After a while you will understand the game much better and be able to determine what is good and what isn't on your own (though it is always a good idea to hang around the forums here).

Do note that this is not a min/maxed endgame tree for clearing maps, but merely a really strong base to play the game with effortlessly and learn about the mechanics.

Link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info