3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

"
teletups11 wrote:
I see that your barrage fires 9 projectiles, how do you achieve that?

4 Base + 2 Enchant + 3 Dying Sun (2 base + 50% effectiveness from pathfinder)

hi i bought this wand but can this wand carry me and whats ur opinion on it?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

hi i bought this wand but can this wand carry me and whats ur opinion on it?

It should definitely get you started, but a faster base (Imbued) is still better overall
Can you give me feedback on my build. I will end up dropping vitality void once I get a legacy pen vinktars - hard to find. Aside from that, what gear/tree changes would you make.

Thanks! I do not think it is worth in to replace my wep in a temp league, but I will if it makes a difference. I can send you a PoB code if that'll help.

That Character is A_Widow... Ty!!
"
widowmaikr wrote:
Can you give me feedback on my build. I will end up dropping vitality void once I get a legacy pen vinktars - hard to find. Aside from that, what gear/tree changes would you make.

Thanks! I do not think it is worth in to replace my wep in a temp league, but I will if it makes a difference. I can send you a PoB code if that'll help.

Just took a look and everything looks pretty good. I would recommend picking up point blank though if you plan to do end game bosses. Its a pretty big damage boost. Another thing you can test in PoB is Slower proj vs Lightning pen. I originally thought Pen was best, but according to PoB, it isnt (for me anyways) but I don't see anything else really - maybe some GG 4 prop jewels, although that's really just min-maxing
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
widowmaikr wrote:

Just took a look and everything looks pretty good. I would recommend picking up point blank though if you plan to do end game bosses. Its a pretty big damage boost. Another thing you can test in PoB is Slower proj vs Lightning pen. I originally thought Pen was best, but according to PoB, it isnt (for me anyways) but I don't see anything else really - maybe some GG 4 prop jewels, although that's really just min-maxing

Awesome, thanks! I literally just dropped point blank b/c I am mapping.. I didn't even allocate the point.

Anything else I can do?
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
widowmaikr wrote:

Awesome, thanks! I literally just dropped point blank b/c I am mapping.. I didn't even allocate the point.

Anything else I can do?

Ah alright, and not that I can tell really. All looks fine. I run empowered Wrath/Disc, but I can get my shatters from winter spirit whereas you have to stick with flat from HoI
I was wondering how do you deal with stuns, I have about 3 deaths from stuns

I'm guessing its the skyforge boots, I don't have those.
Last edited by teletups11 on Apr 13, 2017, 11:20:00 AM
"
teletups11 wrote:
I was wondering how do you deal with stuns, I have about 3 deaths from stuns

I'm guessing its the skyforge boots, I don't have those.

I run Skyforth and I wouldn't recommend this setup without. Some people run Chayula ammy + es boots, but I get too much crit from Choir to be able to do that. You could try Valyrium or however its spelled I guess though
Anti stun Option other than 100 Ex skyforth and 10000 skill point to get unaware stance are too bad !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info